Doja Cat mocks Amber Heard via TikTok

rosesbloom

• ATRL Moderator
7 hours ago, Coma Baby said:

Female abusers get away with so much. I wanna see Turd be spat on in the streets, faced with raging hatred, made to loathe and fear for her life, etc. Instead she receives the luxury of being a corny meme'd joke. :biblio:

Misogynist post, zero tolerance policy violation.

• Replies 180
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 6_INCH_HEELS

• Mobility Mary

• i spit on haters

• El Chico

10 hours ago, geodude said:

Ain’t she supposed to be resting her vocal chords? 

She's supposed to be recovering, lol if only she would stfu, and get a hobby that doesn't involve being unfunny, perpetually online, edgelord with the humor of a 17 yr old white boy. 

hmmm no wonder Lydia left her team. 

She supposed to be off recovering yet she's attacking minors and bandwagoning punching down at abuse victims. 

Just becoming increasingly insufferable.

I actually now believe the rumors of her treating the hotel staff in Paraguay like **** by banning them from looking her in the eyes, telling them to only speak when spoken to, and kicking out employees, from her private roof party, because they made her feel "uncomfortable."

Edited by Tcharm

amber heard apologists? on this forum? i'm shocked!

4ctjTgv.gif

I feel like this self sabotage is intentional. I get that she doesn't wanna be famous but this is not the way to do it

ezgif-6-5ed2a6b2c1.png

Doja is a really weird person and is the person most likely to cause her own downfall

9 minutes ago, West Coast said:

I feel like this self sabotage is intentional. I get that she doesn't wanna be famous but this is not the way to do it

ezgif-6-5ed2a6b2c1.png

How? Literally 99% of ppl are against the abuser Amber Rose, ya'll are part of the 1% woke.

2 minutes ago, ToxDust said:

How?

have you been living under a rock? she's been in controversies left and right this year alone. it's clearly self sabotage

Wait lemme stan her a little

She needs to zip it, I don't know or care anything about that trial but she's been running at the mouth tooo much lately. Like we get it, it's your thing but:

36 minutes ago, lonnie said:

Doja is a really weird person and is the person most likely to cause her own downfall

Be smart girl

1 hour ago, Tcharm said:

She's supposed to be recovering, lol if only she would stfu, and get a hobby that doesn't involve being unfunny, perpetually online, edgelord with the humor of a 17 yr old white boy. 

hmmm no wonder Lydia left her team. 

She supposed to be off recovering yet she's attacking minors and bandwagoning punching down at abuse victims. 

Just becoming increasingly insufferable.

I actually now believe the rumors of her treating the hotel staff in Paraguay like **** by banning them from looking her in the eyes, telling them to only speak when spoken to, and kicking out employees, from her private roof party, because they made her feel "uncomfortable."

This is what I been saying she seems like a completely unbearable person. The nerve to talk about others being cringe while posting through out all her socials some of the stupidest **** I can think of calling it 17 year old white humor is completely accurate. Her brand can pretty much be summed up as “I’am not like other girls ! I forgot I was a celebrity here’s a unflattering picture of me pee pee poo”. Just a wack ***** 

1 hour ago, madonnas said:

Misogynist post, zero tolerance policy violation.

you weren't lying about those ZTP violations today.

wtf?!? who literally posts **** like that? :mazen:

4 hours ago, God_Donna said:

She needs to go to hell where she belongs. Sure amber is messy. But doja is just as messy so why be a hypocrite for views and likes on Tik tok? She’s a thirsty fame addicted *****! 

ezgif-6-5ed2a6b2c1.png

7 hours ago, brazil said:

Doja needs some social media / internet detox tbh

4 hours ago, God_Donna said:

She needs to go to hell where she belongs. Sure amber is messy. But doja is just as messy so why be a hypocrite for views and likes on Tik tok? She’s a thirsty fame addicted *****! 

:deadbanana2:

someday she’s gonna say something stupid that will make people really hate her than they do right now :skull:

The only weird thing about this is how it has 6 pages of comments :rip:

14 hours ago, Luckitty said:

someone who works with Dr. Luke is mocking another abuse victim? Shocking

This

But watch her mindless stans break their heels to use the "cOnTrAcT!!1!" excuse (which was clearly made up to make people feel less guilty about themselves for listening to her made-for-TikTok music).

She’s so talented and I just know her relentless need for attention is going to be the cause of her own demise… it’s very sad. 

7 minutes ago, Valentine said:

:bibliahh:
Wait I had no idea so many people were team Amber.

I’m always on the side of abuse victims. 

Love her.

She's principled — recognizes a liar when she sees & hears one.

Time to go JK Rowling on her and download buy ha entire back catalogue.

7 hours ago, Vitaly said:

Doja literally did nothing. Unhinged amber stans at it again. 

This :bibliahh:

Amber’s dog situation wasn’t even relevant to her case. I mean..

The clown only exposed herself for overdramatizing things. 

But the judges saw that and she lost in the end. 

We lover her more for this. :clap3:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.