Doja Cat mocks Amber Heard via TikTok

rosesbloom

She's the most unhinged, nasty ass pop star out there. Literally everything about her and her quirkY personality is gross af. 

• Replies 180
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 6_INCH_HEELS

• Mobility Mary

• i spit on haters

• El Chico

Amber Heard is NOT a victim...people that support her are sick in the head

y'all really need to touch grass :rip:

Literally everyone has been mocking Amber, we have several threads full of members mocking her, and now y'all want to be all high and mighty about it.

It's widely accepted that Amber is a full of **** narcissist and this is a harmless joke that has nothing to do with sexual abuse in any way.

3 hours ago, Mobility Mary said:

What "courts"? According to the UK court he is a wife beater so maybe you should check your facts.

And you're only rooting for Johnny cause he is a white man? So your point? :rip:

At least we are not standing up for a person who has been arrested three times for beating people up or smashing rooms up with his partners in it, has pretended to be Native for decades and used racist slurs, dates 17 year olds, writes about murdering his girlfriend and raping her corpse, smacking her around , calls his exes cum guzzlers, flappy fish markets, ugly *****, etc., is best friends with Manson, defends people like Polanski, lets a 27 year old man date and live with his 15 year old daughter, talks in interviews about beating people up cause anger doesn't pay rant, hires nurses to drug his wife, sends around mails trying to get his wife fired, is currently being sued for beating someone up, jokes about shooting up n words. And the list goes on and on. But by all means, do side with whoever you want so you can defend Doja lmao

tumblr_inline_o3m5d0ok4Y1rhh02a_500.gif

Screaming. 

Does she still smoke weed or it's a tobacco vape?

LMAO whole world was mocking pathological liar Turd two months ago.

Edited by Lovesong

People taking about maturity yet they are here on ATRL discussing pop music gossips :coffee2: the irony. 

omg she's having her Billie 2021 moment :deadbanana4: The amount of controversies she's been in this year alone. It's so irritating she's like the first black pop girl since Rihanna that can go head to head with the white pop girls & she chooses to do sh*t like this....WHERE is her PR team?

Edited by Billionaire

Nothing wrong about mocking a liar and a Disgusting person. Well done Doja

I don’t actively follow Doja, but it seems like she’s always in some childish mess on social media. She strikes me as a very immature person, tbh. 

You guys are defending Amber Heard now? I can't with you people on this forum  :rip:

Amber is wayyy more iconic and honestly I’m officially done with doja too. 

Wow… a perfect depiction of how our current generation processes real events, thank you for highlighting humanity’s current Bozo mindset Doja :clap3:

2 hours ago, brazil said:

Doja needs some social media / internet detox tbh

She needs to go to hell where she belongs. Sure amber is messy. But doja is just as messy so why be a hypocrite for views and likes on Tik tok? She’s a thirsty fame addicted *****! 

I hate Doja's personality, like...

13 minutes ago, God_Donna said:

She needs to go to hell where she belongs. Sure amber is messy. But doja is just as messy so why be a hypocrite for views and likes on Tik tok? She’s a thirsty fame addicted *****! 

A bit much God Donna? I don't wish people ill like this, I hope she just grow up and learn from her mistakes, maybe some flopping to she stop being so silly

Regardless of how you feel about the situation, Doja has had the ability to continously upset people but never far enough to be actually canceled.  

Not sure that's been a bad thing for her career tbh. 

Wait people are upset over THIS???? I'm not a fan of Doja but the outrage is so dumb. This is why I could never be a public figure, imagine being railed by the internet for something silly. 

So interesting how doja threads are  full of extreme reactions. Either it’s queen of music or the ultimate lash fest :deadbanana4:

She gives me Logan Paul energy and I don’t like it :toofunny3:

not the bedshitter apologists17HSMdI.gif

slay doja17HSMdI.gif

Doja literally did nothing. Unhinged amber stans at it again. 

Edited by Vitaly

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.