Doja Cat mocks Amber Heard via TikTok

rosesbloom

Why is this a joke? It’s not even funny…

• Replies 180
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 6_INCH_HEELS

• Mobility Mary

• i spit on haters

• El Chico

19 minutes ago, Mobility Mary said:

He used the Spanish version of the word, but it's still racist in USA. He sent those texts on 8/24/2014 and Deppstains are claiming he was talking about drinking shots of the drink Negroni. :rip:

:deadbanana4:

I expected nothing less from the Dr. Luke endorsing, incel chat frequenting 'chanteuse' :clap3:

Female abusers get away with so much. I wanna see Turd be spat on in the streets, faced with raging hatred, made to loathe and fear for her life, etc. Instead she receives the luxury of being a corny meme'd joke. :biblio:

Edited by Coma Baby

How does she not have a team that prevents her from acting a fool online? She's too big for this behaviour. 

doja needs a pr team

I expect nothing else, she's pretty much into that 4chan humor and her incident in paraguay made it clear she lacks empathy.

poor tink tink grew up without a father and used white supremacists & incels to replace him, she must've mocked amber to get back into their good graces after that tinychat exposé

Doja is on the right side of history. :clap3:

2 hours ago, Rodrighost said:

- Mocks victims of police violence

???????

wait what's wrong with mocking this abuser??? 

yall need to chill, it's just a meme 

That “My dog stepped on a bee” line from that husband beating flappy fish market was just as cringe and pathetic as her entire testimony. 

59 minutes ago, Coma Baby said:

Female abusers get away with so much. I wanna see Turd be spat on in the streets, faced with raging hatred, made to loathe and fear for her life, etc. 

:clap3:

I know it's from Amber's testimony but why did she say that in the first place ? It's such a weird thing to say in court :rip:

4D9D2065-09CD-42CE-98AC-284F70888FC4.thu

Very tasteless. Somebody remind her she is 26 not 16.

Also... Not a fan of a lot of the comments here. We all know what a public **** show the Heard and Depp case had become and how the discussion around it always reeks of disturbing levels of  misogyny and anti-feminism sentiment. 

This wasn’t funny, but lmao at ATRL thinking she’d get “cancelled” for mocking quite possibly the most disliked celebrity in the world :rip: y’all are something else 

1 hour ago, Coma Baby said:

Female abusers get away with so much. I wanna see Turd be spat on in the streets, faced with raging hatred, made to loathe and fear for her life, etc. Instead she receives the luxury of being a corny meme'd joke. :biblio:

What the actual **** is wrong with you and everyone who supports this comment :mazen:

Also literally shut the **** up

IMG_20220712_000810.jpg

The minute she stops serving good bops she's done. Gen Z will eat her up.

People are bunch of hypocrites and have cancelled people for way less (she has a long ass list now), but yeah I don't see her lasting at all.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.