Doja Cat mocks Amber Heard via TikTok

rosesbloom

1 hour ago, 6_INCH_HEELS said:

Amber isn't an abuse victim, so what's to mock? I can't hear the video. Is she mocking Amber being in trouble for being a lying ass ***** in Australia??

Except she is. Depp was even declared an abusive spouse by the court system. I don't know why you weird ass Depp supporters keep denying and dodging this fact, all the while still childishly pushing the "Amber Turd" narrative when that claim has been debunked. And it was actually Depp defecating on himself on several occasions when he was passed out drunk and under the influence of drugs. Amber has documented her abuse from Johnny with her therapists since 2012, I believe.

And Depp cut his own finger off then lied and said Amber did it by throwing a glass bottle at him.  

• Replies 180
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 6_INCH_HEELS

• Mobility Mary

• i spit on haters

• El Chico

4 minutes ago, Mobility Mary said:

You are the one here having meltdowns because people are calling out your homophobic fave who bullies children for also bullying victims of DV now. Not sure which one of us is crying luv.

Which one of my faves is homophobic? LMAO

That ***** isn't a victim. Again, cry more.

51 minutes ago, popmusicisdead said:

it's getting weird how y'all turned on her this fast :rip:

People have always disliked her shitty incel sense of humor, the music was just too good so it was easy to ignore. But this last week has shown how unsmart she is and the average person just doesn't like idiots :michael:

4 minutes ago, i spit on haters said:

Except she is. Depp was even declared an abusive spouse by the court system. I don't know why you weird ass Depp supporters keep denying and dodging this fact, all the while still childishly pushing the "Amber Turd" narrative when that claim has been debunked. And it was actually Depp defecating on himself on several occasions when he was passed out drunk and under the influence of drugs. Amber has documented her abuse from Johnny with her therapists since 2012, I believe.

And Depp cut his own finger off then lied and said Amber did it by throwing a glass bottle at him.  

None of that came with actually verifiable receipts ACCORDING TO THE COURTS. Again, that ***** isn't a victim. Y'all only rooting for her because she's a blond white woman, which isn't surprising. Imagine talking down to other people for supporting abusers while you're the one actually supporting a DOCUMENTED abuser. The irony. This is why no one take her or her supporters seriously. :chick2:

Considering Doja was just whining about having to promote her music and asking people to be empathetic to her situation, you'd think she would be self-aware enough to extend it to someone else, especially when that someone was just put through a circus of reliving and recounting her abuse in front of the world. Idk I could see how someone/lots of people wouldn't bat an eye at this but as a genuine fan this disappoints me 

Some of you seriously need to touch grass. Unclench your stomachs and go outside and enjoy the sun. Jesus.

lOIjpfH.gif

I knew the unbearable 2015 Filthy Frank incel humour was gonna be the cause of her downfall. Very tasteless.

1 hour ago, itscomingitsreal said:

Well not many ppl know that

so I doubt she does too

anyways..it was dumb..but that's her humor sometimes

dont think she made this tiktok in a mocking way

she just tryinna be funny (not that it worked this time lol)

off topic: Haven’t been on here in a while so I didn’t know atrls stance. Glad to see […most of] you are on the right side. 

OT: Doja will never change. She spent so much of her formative years trying to appeal to incels, it’s all she knows at this point. Not surprised at anything she does. 

1 minute ago, 6_INCH_HEELS said:

None of that came with actually verifiable receipts ACCORDING TO THE COURTS. Again, that ***** isn't a victim. Y'all only rooting for her because she's a blond white woman, which isn't surprising. Imagine talking down to other people for supporting abusers while you're the one actually supporting a DOCUMENTED abuser. The irony. This is why no one take her or her supporters seriously. :chick2:

What "courts"? According to the UK court he is a wife beater so maybe you should check your facts.

And you're only rooting for Johnny cause he is a white man? So your point? :rip:

At least we are not standing up for a person who has been arrested three times for beating people up or smashing rooms up with his partners in it, has pretended to be Native for decades and used racist slurs, dates 17 year olds, writes about murdering his girlfriend and raping her corpse, smacking her around , calls his exes cum guzzlers, flappy fish markets, ugly *****, etc., is best friends with Manson, defends people like Polanski, lets a 27 year old man date and live with his 15 year old daughter, talks in interviews about beating people up cause anger doesn't pay rant, hires nurses to drug his wife, sends around mails trying to get his wife fired, is currently being sued for beating someone up, jokes about shooting up n words. And the list goes on and on. But by all means, do side with whoever you want so you can defend Doja lmao

2 minutes ago, Rev8 said:

Well not many ppl know that

so I doubt she does too

Well, that’s the problem here. People are mocking her without even knowing the intention behind what she said. This also tells me Doja didn’t even watch the case and is just doing along with whatever she sees on her tl. 

7 minutes ago, Mobility Mary said:

What "courts"? According to the UK court he is a wife beater so maybe you should check your facts.

And you're only rooting for Johnny cause he is a white man? So your point? :rip:

At least we are not standing up for a person who has been arrested three times for beating people up or smashing rooms up with his partners in it, has pretended to be Native for decades and used racist slurs, dates 17 year olds, writes about murdering his girlfriend and raping her corpse, smacking her around , calls his exes cum guzzlers, flappy fish markets, ugly *****, etc., is best friends with Manson, defends people like Polanski, lets a 27 year old man date and live with his 15 year old daughter, talks in interviews about beating people up cause anger doesn't pay rant, hires nurses to drug his wife, sends around mails trying to get his wife fired, is currently being sued for beating someone up, jokes about shooting up n words. And the list goes on and on. But by all means, do side with whoever you want so you can defend Doja lmao

Not surprised but I wasn't aware of this. Let me do some perusing. 

1 hour ago, Luckitty said:

someone who works with Dr. Luke is mocking another abuse victim? Shocking

Amber Heard is not innocent and was herself guilty of abuse , but this post is still ABSOLUTE tea

This is unfunny but I place almost no blame on Doja. The blame is on everyone who allowed for this entire trial to be publicized and turn into this media circus that makes itself available to try-hards like Doja to turn soundbites from the testimonies into TikToks. In my years of trying to keep up with showbiz, this whole ordeal has been the bottom of the pit.

Just a few days ago she was dragging a 17 year old for being immature :rip:

Paraguayans already exposed her and you guys chose not to listen :michael: 

Doja has always been a mess so i really don't know why y'all are surprised? :skull:

Out of Dr. Luke's girls Doja is way messier than Kim but y'all give her a pass bc of numbers and bAwPs :bibliahh:

Nonetheless i still enjoy/support her music though but i'm pretty aware of her behavior and incel type of "jokes".

This is harmless. Y’all be outraged over the dumbest ****. Nobody likes Amber Heard. We don’t care that someone made fun of her shitty testimony.

7 minutes ago, i spit on haters said:

Not surprised but I wasn't aware of this. Let me do some perusing. 

He used the Spanish version of the word, but it's still racist in USA. He sent those texts on 8/24/2014 and Deppstains are claiming he was talking about drinking shots of the drink Negroni. :rip:

the way atrl switched on her so quickly :rip: this is tinychatgate all over again

She’s always been so painfully unfunny fffff, like her humour is absolutely CRINGE

Her "sense of humour" is something else... :biblio: I try to look past her immaturity sometimes but this is genuinely disappointing 

34 minutes ago, Revival said:

Well, that’s the problem here. People are mocking her without even knowing the intention behind what she said. This also tells me Doja didn’t even watch the case and is just doing along with whatever she sees on her tl. 

Well obviously

people are like that

there was even a argument that Depp won because of his overwhelming support

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.