• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• professor2000

• 6_INCH_HEELS

• JBJT2786

• Theshigo Washidu

If she could only had this energy to release an album :rip: 

I see now “Hot ****” video is coming this week.  Is this a part of the rollout?  Doja x Taco Bell tea.  :gaycat6:

42 minutes ago, xfreshkidxx said:

:gaycat:

TSR the one blog she cant buy :lmao:

OOP!

She always trying to argue :biblionny:

TSR is trash regardless of what Cardi has said or done. It’s like when people defend weirdo behavior carried out by Deux Moi. They are celebrity obsessed losers with absolutely nothing in their lives to be proud of and should be put on blast until they’re forced to move on from posting gossip.

1 hour ago, professor2000 said:

I want to know the tea, what (or who) were they talking about in that recorded call between TSR x Cardi? ? :eatpopcorn: 

Would love to know that too.

J937QDS.gif

why do they think it makes them look good to openly admit they arrange with celebrities what to post or not?

Ok but like just delete the photo of her daughter if she asked to do so. This is all extra at this point. They know what they're doing. 

Thinking Of You

Cardi needs to get a social media manager and stay off of it. Let your team post your cute pictures. You’ll be ten times happier.

Also, the way TSR is up Nicki’s clappers is so weird 

Cardi is in her queen era and doesn’t even have a second album out :fan:

1 hour ago, Thinking Of You said:

Cardi needs to get a social media manager and stay off of it. Let your team post your cute pictures. You’ll be ten times happier.

Also, the way TSR is up Nicki’s clappers is so weird 

She lives for the positive attention so she would never 

why does she want to control whatever the media says about her so much. she’s literally in her Stalin era

TSR is vile. I don't care if they provide a kii every now and then, they're essentially a glorified blog. I thought we left this Perez Hilton type "journalism" **** behind in 2008. :priceless:

That’s how she spent her daughters birthday? Arguing with a blog? :deadbanana2:

She is MISERABLE :deadvision:

TSR shoulbe abolished after how they harrassed Tamir Rice's mother. But Cardi needs to start paying it with these blogs, they're not worth the screen time.

Edited by Obsession

This girl is always in a fight. :biblio:

if they restricted her comments on ig thats ****** up but saying they only post bad things about her when they clearly do? of course theyre gonna post something unflattering when it does happen though, theyre called the shade room for a reason

I don't understand how these celebs are so rich and successful yet give trolls and such SO MUCH ENEGRY. I've never understood that. 

She's really evolving into Nicki, it's a never ending cycle with these rap girls :rip:

Lil Kim > Nicki > Cardi

And I bet you the next one is going to be Doja :rip:

TSR needs to be canceled. 

8 hours ago, professor2000 said:

I want to know the tea, what (or who) were they talking about in that recorded call between TSR x Cardi? ? :eatpopcorn: 

These blogs have too much power.  TSR is professional just enough though that this will probably disappear, they learned from Tasha K debacle, lol.  

Probably something about Nicki. Cardi has been a Barb for a long time now so...

It's Cardi's dumbass fault for trying to befriend BLOGGERS. You can't and will not ever be cool with everyone. And honestly, she fights more online on SM than she should. It's tired at this point. Where is the ******* album you hoodbooger? TSR is toxic, has always been, and will always be. It says more about her that she really thought they would be cool with her. Why would she want that from THEM? Cardi needs to grow up and level up. I would have just blocked them once I realized they restricted me from commenting. 

She gave them exactly what they wanted.

2 hours ago, St. Francis said:

Probably something about Nicki. Cardi has been a Barb for a long time now so...

You as well as TSR have zero proof, which is why they didn't repost the call after Cardi gave them permission. Please stop falling for simple ****. Cardi never once mentioned that lady. It was TSR who tried to bring Onika into the convo and Cardi challenged them to provide the proof. None of which they had. 

What's really funny is that people say the **** you said, while overlooking that Onika is paying these blogs to post favorably about her and not so favorably about these other girls. Why does it always tie back into Nicki when Cardi calls out people for being shady? Nicki is paying these simple asses for nothing, because having TSR on her payroll is doin NOTHING for her career, when she should be saving that money to help fund her maybe husband.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.