JK Rowling praises anti-trans pundit who catfished trans teens for photos

Communion

6 hours ago, Mikeymoonshine said:

Many of us tried to warn people that she wasn't just "defending women" or "talking about biological sex". Gender critical ideology is a gateway to fascism. She's gone down the rabbit hole, she thinks she isn't as bad as him but happily promotes him to her millions of followers. 

Yeah, this is sadly where we're at now. :dies:

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Bey Admired

• Communion

• Headlock

• Bang Up

Thanks god I never paid or watched a harry potter film :ihype:

8 hours ago, chester said:

No it wasn't...what kind of fan fiction is this...:rip:

There was one side character who was linked to a cold case that had crossdressed in the past to drug women but there was no trans person in that book. 

:bibliahh:Given she sees trans women as men in dresses playing into that age old dangerous trope to villainize trans people is totally not transphobic right :bibliahh: she’s trying to profit off trans lives 

Anti-trans ideology and the rigid enforcement of gender is a core aspect of fascist ideology so now surprise this is where the road leads for most :cm: 

I’ll never understand why this is the hill she chose to die on.  She’s trash, and I supposed it’s best we all found out sooner than later, but damn sis really out destroying every last shred of her legacy over a damn social construct…  

Expelliarmus this witch ***** and send it to Azkaban 

8 hours ago, publikcitizen said:

This is just so sickening. What a way to ruin your legacy. 

Tbh. She couldnt care less about her legacy when she’s a millionaire and still getting lots of money from mvoies and videogames. 

7 hours ago, Ferret said:

Tbh. She couldnt care less about her legacy when she’s a millionaire and still getting lots of money from mvoies and videogames. 

And that’s incredibly sad. When it’s all said and done, I’d want to be remembered for the person I was, not that amount of money I earnt while alive. History remembers the person, not the bank account. 

She's so ******* disgusting

It’s crazy to be watching her on this journey that all started because of one single tweet five years ago that was relatively innocuous to her now just blatantly co-signing militant anti-trans pundits. Hell that other crime novel she wrote literally centers around a killer who kills women disguised as one. She needs to look within herself and learn to love because she is sick.

Edited by Domination

I mean we know she's lost it. But... is Matt Walsh going to go to jail for basically child *****graphy or what? :biblio:

The way this thread totally misrepresents the situation is shameful :rip: If you have to make up lies and misrepresent a given situation to prove your point, you’ve already lost. 

She tweeted several times yesterday alone that she does not consider him an ally and basically went in on him. This thread and those tweets are totally taken out of context. 

Like I said, it’s shameful. 

She really does not stop. :toofunny2:

On 7/11/2022 at 12:36 AM, IvyTower said:

Let me guess she's selling peddling a new book and is going to use the safety of trans people to get the publicity and then call trans people a privileged class. 

EDIT: Just checked her twitter and you can't make this stuff up she's promoting her next book :deadbanana4:

She's actually not promoting it. They delayed the cover release several times because of the controversy. The UK's biggest book retailer doesn't even have the rest of the series (the new one is out in a month) and it's been half price since it was announced. 

this ***** is insufferable

like why do you care so ******* much about trans people, you old hag? did someone ****** your husband or something?

jesus just insufferable af, makes my blood boil. :fish2:

1 hour ago, Bey Admired said:

The way this thread totally misrepresents the situation is shameful :rip: If you have to make up lies and misrepresent a given situation to prove your point, you’ve already lost. 

She tweeted several times yesterday alone that she does not consider him an ally and basically went in on him. This thread and those tweets are totally taken out of context. 

Oh poor Joanne! Her transphobic support tweets were taken out of context? How terrible for her. Let's all give her a hug!

Did a trans woman killed her parents or something? :biblio: why is she so obsessed with them?! :biblio:

Imagine being this fixated on something that does not affect your life whatsoever. You just know there's something beneath all of this. 

9 hours ago, Ferret said:

And overall, she actually has more supporters who agree with her "views" than detractors.

Edited by Khal

The way she has just gone completely to the far right. Imagine being a literal billionaire and spending all your time fuming over trans people on the internet :rip:

It'll be so funny when guys like Watt Malsh end up doing away with the precious "sex-based rights" Joanne claims to be standing up for. 

Conservatives do have an idea of womanhood they'd like to enforce and it is not the strong and outspoken kind.

4 hours ago, ReginaPhalange said:

And that’s incredibly sad. When it’s all said and done, I’d want to be remembered for the person I was, not that amount of money I earnt while alive. History remembers the person, not the bank account. 

True. It’s like she decided “ instead of being remembered for an iconic saga writer, i’d like to proclaim myself as the biggest anti trans activist “ :rip: 

She's extremely vile

4 hours ago, Bey Admired said:

Sis I think it's time to accept that Miss Rowling is a transphobe... her disagreeing with Matt Walsh on other socio-political issues means nothing.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.