• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Bey Admired

• Communion

• Headlock

• Bang Up

It's absolutely vile what she has become. Devastating to an entire generation.

Every time I think about it I feel sick to my stomach because Harry Potter meant so much to me. 

And she just keeps going on and on and on and making it worse.... 

you can keep arguing with her on twitter or you can just ignore that sad woman 

she's obviously not gonna change her mind so why bother

3 minutes ago, bidet said:

she's obviously not gonna change her

When a largely powerful and public figure is praising a film-maker who went about preying on teenagers to get them to send photos of their half-naked bodies to him under false pretenses to then make a film meant to direct targeted harassment to their families, I feel like we're probably removed from the "let's help change her mind" phase and more in the phase where it's important to openly condemn her for advocating for harming at-risk communities.

6 minutes ago, bidet said:

Ignoring her would be nice, but unfortunately her actions are having real damaging consequences

I don't care if this gets me banned, but I wouldn't care if something happened to her.

At this point she should continue to be provoked, eventually she will have a major meltdown and it’s all downhill from there. She clearly doesn’t have a PR team watching her social media activity anyway. 

Of course she would :toofunny3: she's such a disgusting person wow. 

Edit fff idk why my posts always end up tripling :rip:

Edited by ALA

She's utterly deplorable. :biblio: Leave trans people alone you disgusting old hag! 

This is more than just her biting back at "woke"/"cancel culture"/"radical leftists" online who dented her ego a bit too much. She is willing to abandon any morals or principles she claims to have by openly supporting and engaging with complete misogynists like this, who target innocent and harmless trans people who have most likely never said a bad word about her.

I can't think of any other reason that she'd behave like this other than a deep-seated, obsessive, burning hatred of one of the most marginalised groups of people of our time.

30 minutes ago, bidet said:

Exactly. We are already know her stance and feelings, like why do we keep entertaining her? I don’t get it. :skull: 

• ATRL Moderator

It's so insanely depressing what she has become.  

I loled in the Harry Potter reunion special how they showed a few interview clips from her and made sure to note they were filmed several years ago :rip: 

Let me guess she's selling peddling a new book and is going to use the safety of trans people to get the publicity and then call trans people a privileged class. 

EDIT: Just checked her twitter and you can't make this stuff up she's promoting her next book :deadbanana4:

Edited by IvyTower

7 minutes ago, Marla Singer said:

This is more than just her biting back at "woke"/"cancel culture"/"radical leftists" online who dented her ego a bit too much. She is willing to abandon any morals or principles she claims to have by openly supporting and engaging with complete misogynists like this, who target innocent and harmless trans people who have most likely never said a bad word about her.

I can't think of any other reason that she'd behave like this other than a deep-seated, obsessive, burning hatred of one of the most marginalised groups of people of our time.

Yeah. The criticism must have bruised her ego a lot considering she was previously a progressive paragon for making Dumbledore gay etc. I think she was initially a “soft” transphobe - like most old British women are. Then when she was criticised she doubled-down on the transphobic rhetoric. 

It’s actually kinda hilarious that trans nobodies on twitter have so effectively ruined this billionaire’s life. She seems to be completely driven by her hatred of trans people now - to the extent that she has abandoned any “feminist” values she once held. All her online buddies are alt-right misogynist creeps now :priceless:

The way she went from “I’m just trying to understand!” to fully supporting actual harmful transphobic bigots :deadbanana: she’s a ******* mess. 

Good thing I never ever ever watched/read any of her stuff, the entire HP saga seemed way too silly/tacky for me and I never even cared to check up any of her other stuff :foxaylove2:

Edited by Trainwreck
Mentall illness

22 minutes ago, Bimbo said:

The way she went from “I’m just trying to understand!” to fully supporting actual harmful transphobic bigots :deadbanana: she’s a ******* mess. 

It was obvious years ago when she followed Magdalen Berns. I don’t know why people are surprised. 

Glad I never read or watched a single harry potter book or movie. I always found them corny. 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.