Julia Michaels: "Life would be much easier as a lesbian", gets ratio’d

Supervillain

If it that's much easier, why am i still a virgin?  :coffee2:

7 minutes ago, Taylena said:

If it that's much easier, why am i still a virgin?  :coffee2:

THIS TEA 

She meant no harm (she probably thought "women are better to deal with than men, i wish i wasn't straight!!") but yeah it obviously go deeper than that and posting this on Twitter is basically asking for people to end her and lead to meltdowns

Also i'm actually surprised that she's not even bi

Edited by Lady Claire

1 hour ago, Sugar-Rush said:

What does "ratio'd" mean? The girls on LSA always use this term but I guess I'm not hip or young enough to know what that is. :rip:

I didn't either 

it’s not that deep, but it’s twitter so of course

29 minutes ago, Lady Claire said:

She meant no harm (she probably thought "women are better to deal with than men, i wish i wasn't straight!!") but yeah it obviously go deeper than that and posting this on Twitter is basically asking for people to end her and lead to meltdowns

Also i'm actually surprised that she's not even bi

I thought she was too :dies: I remember someone up here said she was queer but i guess not. or she is and just can’t give up dick long enough to be with a woman forever :dies:

Hahahahaaaa, as a bi woman who thought I was a lesbian for a while, it’s a million times easier to find men to date than women :rip: And it’s also nice to not have to deal with homophobia when dating men instead of women.

That being said, it’s not that deep and it’s not worth dragging her for it.

Lmao everyone knows she just means that women are generally less toxic than straight men and she is not talking about actual struggles of lesbian women. Twitter and some of yall are being dense to be dense.

I thought this was Jillian Michaels :rip: especially with the “emasculating men” tweet

Edited by Quiqui4eva

3 hours ago, SimpleKindofLife said:

I’m just shocked that she’s not with JP anymore:deadbanana4:

PR relationship

4 hours ago, SimpleKindofLife said:

I’m just shocked that she’s not with JP anymore:deadbanana4:

what happened? :soda:

She's just trying to be quirky/"men are awful" but she should know better and figure out Twitter isn't here for that wording. 

i don't get how that tweet is sarcasm or something like that, it literally displays ignorance :rip: , comments like that are annoying and i wish people would stop saying dumb things like that so it's great she's getting dragged. I don't think any straight person should decide or joke about the life quality of LGBT+ people, it's disgusting :surfsup:

Manika ha impact :clap3:

8 hours ago, Bloodflowers. said:

Yeah, let's cancel people over obvious sarcasm like they made a serious statement. Especially people that aren't homophobic to begin with but this desperate faux online outrage culture is only making LGBT acceptance decline in society, I wonder why. Grass is begging to be touched.

Right. 

I mean I don't think it's homophobic but it certainly is stupid. Ask any queer girl how hard it is to find other girls to date :rip: 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.