Julia Michaels: "Life would be much easier as a lesbian", gets ratio’d

Supervillain

She better delete that. Twitter will obliterate her (and rightfully so). 

what possessed her to say that 

Ah yes, life is much easier when you're considered a criminal in half the countries on planet earth, and when you have your rights threatened every day even in 'gay friendly' countries. Or when you get called a groomer for existing! loves it

:bibliahh:

Unknown User

She has Charlie Puth'd herself on Twitter lately. dk why this keeps happening with my faves

21 minutes ago, Bindi said:

39 likes :hoetenks:

It only went up one like in the last 20 minutes :rip:

What does "ratio'd" mean? The girls on LSA always use this term but I guess I'm not hip or young enough to know what that is. :rip:

Also, it's not that serious, almost every girl I know has said something like this at some point. It's their way of saying men are awful and they don't deserve their love :giraffe:

The lengths that some people go to just to appear "likeable" and/or wOkE :coffee2:

5 minutes ago, Sugar-Rush said:

What does "ratio'd" mean? The girls on LSA always use this term but I guess I'm not hip or young enough to know what that is. :rip:

More quotes than likes :rip: 

5 minutes ago, Sugar-Rush said:

I had to search in Urban Dictionary :rip:

It means a response got more likes than her.

The tweet seems to be deleted tho

Yeah, let's cancel people over obvious sarcasm like they made a serious statement. Especially people that aren't homophobic to begin with but this desperate faux online outrage culture is only making LGBT acceptance decline in society, I wonder why. Grass is begging to be touched.

48 minutes ago, SimpleKindofLife said:

I’m just shocked that she’s not with JP anymore:deadbanana4:

Why? They both lead exciting glamorous rich lives, very easy to constantly meet exciting people constantly that staying with one person is hard

1 minute ago, Protocol said:

Why? They both lead exciting glamorous rich lives, very easy to constantly meet exciting people constantly that staying with one person is hard

Idk I just like to believe in love:weeps: maybe I’m projecting

48 minutes ago, SimpleKindofLife said:

I’m just shocked that she’s not with JP anymore:deadbanana4:

I read Jillian Michaels and thought “isn’t she?”

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.