• ATRL Moderator
23 minutes ago, vuelve88 said:

Did she post after not attending? :rip:

:skull:

Not the Doja:bibliahh:

Wireless was a sham this year so many dropouts 

29 minutes ago, Armani? said:

Yeah:bibliahh:

She wasn’t on the released set times schedule so it was known that she was no longer performing. How is that ghosting?

I mean she is pregnant....but the festival not announcing she wasn't coming is kinda messy.

9 minutes ago, brraap said:

Not the Doja:bibliahh:

Wireless was a sham this year so many dropouts 

Who esle dropped out?

16 minutes ago, WinterRun said:

She wasn’t on the released set times schedule so it was known that she was no longer performing. How is that ghosting?

She still didnt say anything lol

13 minutes ago, JBJT2786 said:

Who esle dropped out?

- Doja Cat

- Slump God 

- Burna Boy 

Off the top of my head 

1 hour ago, Armani? said:

She still didnt say anything lol

Oh, please. 

5 hours ago, JBJT2786 said:

I mean she is pregnant....but the festival not announcing she wasn't coming is kinda messy.

summer walker showed up pregnant and even cried on stage and still continued her set. no excuse for this level of unprofessionalism 

4 hours ago, brraap said:

- Doja Cat

- Slump God 

- Burna Boy 

Off the top of my head 

Doja Cat (pulled out of everything this year due to surgery)

Jhené Aiko

Queen Naija

Burna Boy

Gunna

Lil Durk

Lil Tjay

and that’s just for finsbury lol

42 minutes ago, dangerousalex said:

summer walker showed up pregnant and even cried on stage and still continued her set. no excuse for this level of unprofessionalism 

I’m sure you know that one pregnancy is different than the next, so the comparison is unnecessary.

This is also a festival, where no act is guaranteed to perform and the lineup changes frequently. But you know that since you’ve posted a list of some of the artists who dropped out, and some on short notice. 

Edited by WinterRun

5 minutes ago, WinterRun said:

I’m sure you know that one pregnancy is different than the next, so the comparison is unnecessary.

This is also a festival, where no act is guaranteed to perform and the lineup changes frequently. But you know that since you’ve posted a list of some of the artists who dropped out, and some on short notice. 

and yet she still disappointed a long term fan.  :michael:

of course im more disappointed because i wanted to see her more than others, she was one of the reasons i decided to go to the festival in the first place. I also spoke with others at the festival who had the same disappointment in her because they bought tickets just to see her perform. The fact there was no replacement act and she only announced her cancellation like an entire day after she was supposed to perform is soooo crazy to me. :rip: 

These performers are so unprofessional these days.

:biblionny:

Totally get the health angle but why book shows that you know you can’t deliver? It’s literally their day job

1 hour ago, dangerousalex said:

Doja Cat (pulled out of everything this year due to surgery)

Jhené Aiko

Queen Naija

Burna Boy

Gunna

Lil Durk

Lil Tjay

and that’s just for finsbury lol

Well he literally just got shot so that's understandable lol

11 minutes ago, Armani? said:

Well he literally just got shot so that's understandable lol

:rip: 

53 minutes ago, dangerousalex said:

and yet she still disappointed a long term fan.  :michael:

of course im more disappointed because i wanted to see her more than others, she was one of the reasons i decided to go to the festival in the first place. I also spoke with others at the festival who had the same disappointment in her because they bought tickets just to see her perform. The fact there was no replacement act and she only announced her cancellation like an entire day after she was supposed to perform is soooo crazy to me. :rip: 

Your disappointment is understandable. But cancellations are part of the risk of buying tickets for a festival, and not announcing cancellations or replacements seems to be how Wireless operates.

Jhene doesn't have a track record of abruptly dropping out of shows, or cancelling performances in general. The few times that she has, she's announced it beforehand, so I would have to think there was a reason for the timing of her statement. 

I’m definitely a bit concerned with how much artists are cancelling and or postponing their shows lately but hopefully it’s a one time thing and if she is pregnant that is hard. I had a harsher reaction upon reading thread initially but I’m trying to have some empathy.

On 7/10/2022 at 6:36 PM, dangerousalex said:

Jhene also lost a baby and appears to be further along in her pregnancy than Summer. This is now the third show she's had to drop out of to protect their child. (Lightning In a bottle, Juneteenth Hollywood Bowl, Wireless)...she has performed some shows between those, but it looks like she canceled everything she had planned for the rest of the summer. The baby is coming/she's making sure she has a healthy baby.

+ Covid is still running rampant. + Flights are a literal **** show...

Edited by EarStyle

2 hours ago, EarStyle said:

Jhene also lost a baby and appears to be further along in her pregnancy than Summer. This is now the third show she's had to drop out of to protect their child. (Lightning In a bottle, Juneteenth Hollywood Bowl, Wireless)...she has performed some shows between those, but it looks like she canceled everything she had planned for the rest of the summer. The baby is coming/she's making sure she has a healthy baby.

+ Covid is still running rampant. + Flights are a literal **** show...

oh i didn’t know she was that far along with the pregnancy until i saw the pics! makes more sense now. :chick1:

JA4 europe tour in the future hopefully 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.