Heidi and Amelle support Sugababes' reunion

prézli

Taking to TikTok, Keisha explained: "I can tell you that Amelle and Heidi are very happy for us. They're supporting us from afar, and it's all love. It's not what you think it is, guys.

"Yes, we've been through things, and that's life. I hope, guys, that if you go through things with people you don't hold on to bitterness; all of that strife and craziness.

"It's about moving forward and being progressive. All of those things [the group's well-documented disagreements] happened years ago, and we respect everyone; whatever they brought to the table at that time. We want to focus on the positives."

https://www.officialcharts.com/chart-news/sugababes-keisha-buchanan-reveals-how-heidi-range-and-amelle-berrabah-really-feel-about-original-line-up-reunion-with-mutya-buena-and-siobhan-donaghy__36832/

I feel like this is the 4th thread about this lol

I think it's time for people to stop whining about Heidi. Nobody denies she was a big part of the commercial rise of the group and nobody denies her place in the legacy overall. But Heidi seems to have moved on, is a mother, and a lot of stuff happened, we probably never get the real full story but Mutya, Keisha and Siobhan seem to genuinely like eachother as a unit and if there is anything this group needs for a bit of reunion longtivity, it will be a genuine like and support for one other.

Whining an other 12 months about bringing Heidi back isn't going to bring her back or make it happen. They all made their choices and people should either go along for the ride or just move on

That's great but what else can they say?

They aren't wanted or needed in the group, so even if they didn't "support" this reunion, it doesn't matter anyway. 

Girl drama is catnip for gays. They’re never letting that ish go but great intentions, beautiful intentions. 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.