Madonna praises KK after she channels the Queen of Pop's iconic breast-baring dress

Lover

Madonna took to her Instagram Story to share her appreciation for Kim Kardashian after the reality star paid tribute to the music legend's iconic Jean Paul Gaultier breast-baring dress. 

On Saturday, the Queen of Pop, 63, shared a side-by-side collage of photos in which she was seen rocking the original look in 1992 and Kim, 42, was pictured modeling the recreation during Paris Haute Couture Fashion Week.

'Kewt,' Madonna wrote in blue scrawl above the photos, adding a series of blue heart emojis along with the designer's initials 'JPG'. 

'Kewt': Madonna took to her Instagram Story to share her appreciation for Kim Kardashian after the reality star paid tribute to the music legend's iconic Jean Paul Gaultier breast-baring dress

K.E.W.T.

Back then: Madonna first wore the controversial look when she walked the runway alongside Gaultier at the designer's amFAR fashion show benefit at the Shrine Auditorium in Los Angeles. Seen in 1992

On September 24 1992, Madonna exposed her breasts in front of 6,000 people at a Jean-Paul Gaultier fashion show benefit at the Shrine Auditorium in Los Angeles, California.  

The show raised $750,000 for the American Foundation For AIDS Research (AMFAR).

https://todayinmadonnahistory.com/2020/09/24/today-in-madonna-history-september-24-1992-3/

:clap3:

Kim just keeps on doing iT. Original was brave, was a sTaTemenT, copy is just cheap!

39 minutes ago, LadyDiana said:

Kim just keeps on doing iT. Original was brave, was a sTaTemenT, copy is just cheap!

yeah but i don't think it's that deep.

madonna did what she has to do and kim did a kewt hommage.

well, I guess its better to praise KK than KKK

NOT the drawings :toofunny2: Madonna is every social media auntie

Anyway the re-creation is very basic and strips the original of its edge but it's kewt for what it is

53 minutes ago, Pikachoo said:

well, I guess its better to praise KK than KKK

I thought I saw kkk too and got scared lol

OT- I wonder if she knows Kim and Kourtney unfollowed her on insta after the Kanye fall out. 

1 hour ago, ArtForFreedom said:

OT- I wonder if she knows Kim and Kourtney unfollowed her on insta after the Kanye fall out.

do they think it's madonna's fault? :dancehall:

6 hours ago, gugunikko said:

Marilyn Monroe wouldve done the same if she was alive. 

No. 

48 minutes ago, Lover said:

do they think it's madonna's fault? :dancehall:

I think they thought she took his side

julia-fox-madonna-35.jpg?quality=75&strip=all

23 hours ago, gugunikko said:

Marilyn Monroe wouldve done the same if she was alive. 

yeah right? she would've been totally proud of the BIGGEST genZ celeb wearing ha birthday dress.

17 hours ago, ArtForFreedom said:

I think they thought she took his side

julia-fox-madonna-35.jpg?quality=75&strip=all

B-b-b-but KK moved on too with that pete guy. :gaycat6:

Madonna's version >>>>>>>

Kim just sterilizes everything and makes it look cheap.

8 hours ago, Bang Up said:

Madonna's version >>>>>>>

Kim just sterilizes everything and makes it look cheap.

No. She just wear as the invited designer interpreted the original one.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.