• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• hallucinate

• Apolonio

• professor2000

• Jay T

Top Posters In This Topic

Women's rights!

Guys c'mon don't body shame. She's not even that fat, she's just really short and has coke bloat like a mf

J937QDS.png

Edited by Solaris

7 hours ago, Solaris said:

Guys c'mon don't body shame. She's not even that fat, she's just really short and has coke bloat like a mf

J937QDS.png

Oh oh

7 hours ago, Solaris said:

J937QDS.png

Whew

J937QDS.gif

I'm not sure what the truth is lol

I don't understand the comments on the 1st page. 

Anyway that was cute. I find it funny that she would call herself fat and laugh about it. That was sweet. 

53 minutes ago, BnPac said:

I don't understand the comments on the 1st page. 

Anyway that was cute. I find it funny that she would call herself fat and laugh about it. That was sweet. 

I think there was only a clip of her saying she was pregnant, not fat.  But then the clip of her retracting came later lol.  

Anyways, wasn’t she skinny just a few months ago? I thought I saw some pics in Base of her being skinny.  Were those edited? lol.  

14 hours ago, Daydream said:

wait, are you implying she may have had an abortion?

1 hour ago, professor2000 said:

I think there was only a clip of her saying she was pregnant, not fat.  But then the clip of her retracting came later lol.  

Anyways, wasn’t she skinny just a few months ago? I thought I saw some pics in Base of her being skinny.  Were those edited? lol.  

Aren’t they all? 

Explains why every time shes out in public people think she’s either pregnant, fat, or on drugs. I meannn….

J937QDS.gif

15 hours ago, Breathe On Moi said:

Her second base hanging on to her every word :skull: 

Not the Nicki and Doja base beefing:lakitu:

I mean she can lipo that off so it's nothing. That should be the least of her worries tbh.

5 hours ago, professor2000 said:

You literally wrote “a few months ago” like.. try using your brain, Professor. lol.

24 minutes ago, arianuh said:

You literally wrote “a few months ago” like.. try using your brain, Professor. lol.

LOL! I mean, it wasn’t THAT long ago.  Felt like just weeks ago.  I was just being generous by saying months lol.

Edited by professor2000

7 minutes ago, professor2000 said:

LOL! I mean, it wasn’t THAT long ago.  Felt like just weeks ago.  

LOL! Then why say months? And weeks (plural) is still enough time to put on some extra pounds. 

But who tf cares because Queen looks goooood today. Serving Body & Face- some things the other girls can’t/shouldn’t flaunt either

20 hours ago, Bhabylon said:

So you’re telling me she was flopping around on her belly like a fish out of water fully knowing she was pregnant? :biblio:

J937QDS.gif

:rip: 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.