Britney calls America a bully, hated all the docus on her

Solaria

No it’s true. Just look at this very forum that’s here thanks to her and the success stans who think it’s ok to openly bully her when the girls they stan are britney stans themselves and have a career literally thanks to brit

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Terylee

• Joesuxx

• sweetkiss

• Erreur2 La Nature

She's right and she has every right to say it, the media has been horrible to her 

I mean, she has a point. :michael:  The documentaries no doubt helped to get the word out about Britney’s situation, but why should it take a documentary for Britney to finally be taken seriously when all it should have taken in the first place was her courageous testimony that was given long before the documentaries were ever even a thing? It’s a sad world to live in when a woman’s words on her own pain and suffering are given less credence than that of an outside perspective, that Britney herself didn’t even approve. 

The media orchestrated and profited from Britney’s breakdown, now that same media is being credited with saving Britney’s life? Nah, she has ever right to be pissed, especially considering those same documentaries had no issue showing clearly traumatic moments in Britney’s life without ever acknowledging how much pain or embarrassment that would cause her. 

17 minutes ago, Terylee said:

Her children?

They are almost 18, no need to live there for that reason.

She doesn’t even have half of the custody, it doesn’t make sense to me.

Speak your truth Brit

And she has every single right to say those words.

but has it been America or the entire world tho?

I love Britney but half the time I have no idea what she Is rambling about. 

she can feel how she feels but the docs absolutely helped bring awareness and put more public pressure on freeing her 

She's right. The media, society, exes, her own family... everyone has used her for their own gain. I remember it being breaking news that she was caught smoking a cig on her hotel balcony in 2002. Like actual breaking news. The fact that she's still standing today shows her resilient and strong she is, no one could survive the media scrutiny she's been under her entire life (Michael and Whitney unfortunately didn't).

I hope Brit is happy and doing well these days, she deserves it. And good for her for exposing the dysfunction of this country.

1 hour ago, chris1991 said:

I love Britney but half the time I have no idea what she Is rambling about. 

yeah it's not v cohesive... it's jumpy but there's usually a theme somewhere in it tbh

Eh, she sounds so entitled whining about having to walk to her car from her plane instead of being driven to the car in a golf cart :deadbanana4: 

But I’m glad she confirmed she hated the documentaries about her. She said the same thing awhile back and people were in deep denial that she was saying that  :what:

That stance never made sense and it was such a condescending view to act like she was that helpless, when in reality only she could save herself, and that’s what she did with her own testimony, not those unauthorized documentaries.

7 hours ago, bidet said:

I agree that america is a bully and those docus were ridiculous but she's delusional if she thinks that they didn't help her case 

She's not delusional or denying the fact that it helped her case. She's stating that it's sad that the documentaries had to be made to help her case, when she had already cried out to the court and her word alone should have been enough to end the conservatorship.

i understand why she wouldn't like the documentaries and being painted as a victim, but they were tremendously important in bring the public's attention to the issue and absolutely helped her out of the conservatorship

Britney thinks she's the only celebrity the media was mean to? Not a good look to single out POC celebrities like Will Smith, Halle Berry and JLo who came up in the 80s and 90s and say they had it easier. Halle and JLo suffered terrible racism from the media. If Halle or JLo drove with a child in their lap they would be behind bars. 

10 hours ago, lestat111 said:

sure, every insta post is with them or about them. oh, how will they live if she moves to london lets say...

They don't want to be in the public and on Instagram. They will live. But this is about Britney. How will she deal? 

10 hours ago, Totami Legend said:

They are almost 18, no need to live there for that reason.

She doesn’t even have half of the custody, it doesn’t make sense to me.

She got blackmailed with her boys when they had her under the conservatorship. We know that Sean and Jayden are the most important thing in her life. I must have been pretty traumatic. I know they are older now but I don't think she is ready. 

Weren’t most of these documentaries driven by the #FreeBritney movement? Seems odd to turn on them since they ride so hard for her.

and let’s be real, the paparazzi only shows up if they are tipped off. So who is telling them where you are Britney?

6 hours ago, brainmaniac said:

Eh, she sounds so entitled whining about having to walk to her car from her plane instead of being driven to the car in a golf cart :deadbanana4: 

It's because she didn't want to be seen by the paps, they sold those pics for money and she is sick of that.

She’s right about what she is saying. Though I must admit I don’t understand what bothers her in some of the documentaries. The two NYT docs were great, well informed and provided important informations.

The Netflix one was trash and what aired on some US tvs too. 

6 hours ago, brainmaniac said:

Right? Poor you, you have to walk from your private plane to your luxurious car. So bratty. :rip: 

7 hours ago, brainmaniac said:

Eh, you sound extremely ignorant and obsessed (as always tbh).

She complained about it because of the paparazzis, not because she just had to walk. 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.