Multiple victims come forward about Demi's ex-fiancé: "He's ******* insane"

Soobin

4 hours ago, rihannabiggestfan said:

Tragic, but at least I got a growly bop out of it :jonny4:

I was obsessed with her vocals on this :jonny4:

3 hours ago, Prisoner said:

Imagine being so insane that even Karen lovato would break up with you :ahh:

Nothing says "Karen" like your ODH ass laughing at your own unfunny jokes, Karen.

OT: End him, queen!

I was hoping to see his professional work fading but apparently he's got an upcoming Fox series with Pam Anderson and another project with Bella Thorne. Messy psychopath running his mouth who happens to have a good agent. I suppose it's happened before.  

Despite Demi's mess, no one deserves this. On this alone, good luck to her. 

This thread's... a lot.

And some of y’all were trying to use his weird obsession with Demi as ammunition to hate on her just yesterday:keir:

We've been knew. :michael:

27 minutes ago, Daddy said:

They were such a great fit then :jonny5:

:ahh:

2 hours ago, Espresso said:

I was hoping to see his professional work fading but apparently he's got an upcoming Fox series with Pam Anderson and another project with Bella Thorne. Messy psychopath running his mouth who happens to have a good agent. I suppose it's happened before.  

Despite Demi's mess, no one deserves this. On this alone, good luck to her. 

This thread's... a lot.

That threat was a lot…

he’s unhinged! 

8 hours ago, ontherocks said:

I don't think she's saying the truth, just by the vibes her Twitter is giving me 

it's multiple ex girlfriends, heck even one of his EX FRIENDS has said he's mentally unstable, gaslights you, and a narcissist. TBH doesn't take much to notice that, you don't even need his exes to let you know that. The fact his entire feed is shirtless pics and corny statements, and then he contradicts himself every 2 seconds (one minute "I love Demi, I love Demi's artistry" the next "Demi is evil and ruined my life" literally WITHIN SECONDS. and he's pretending the side of him that is shading Demi is him being "hacked" he's clearly not right in the head and needs help.

Demi ruined him. He’s the victim here.

Edited by gugunikko

His recent girlfriend is scared of him, he literally cursed her out for no reason... and she revealed he's still obsessed with Demi 2 years later.

2 minutes ago, gugunikko said:

Demi ruined him. He’s the victim here.

He's been abusing people since 2016... even Lucy Hale warned Demi about him and that was the catalyst for the breakup. That's when everything started falling apart and the breakup was underway

Demi Lovato and Lucy Hale Got Piercings Together: Watch The Videos |  HelloGiggles

https://www.nylon.com/beauty/demi-lovato-and-lucy-hale-got-their-ears-pierced-together

Real talk, Demi better file a restraining order ASAP. I'm sure Demi's security Max (other Max) is working on it.

5 hours ago, rihannabiggestfan said:

Nothing says "Karen" like your ODH ass laughing at your own unfunny jokes, Karen.

OT: End him, queen!

Alright Karen Lovato stan 

5 hours ago, Daddy said:

They were such a great fit then :jonny5:

:jonnycat:

He was super obssessed with Selena. Demi really dodged a bullet.

20 hours ago, ontherocks said:

I don't think she's saying the truth, just by the vibes her Twitter is giving me 

Ew what an interesting way to think. 

OT - it's quite obvious this man is a plate short of a dinner set. Any other man his age is not invested in Selena Gomez the way this man is invested in Selena Gomez. 

• 2 weeks later...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.