Multiple victims come forward about Demi's ex-fiancé: "He's ******* insane"

Soobin

FXTKTvgWQAAb9US?format=jpg&name=large

Edited by Soobin

We been knew, but the dummies of ATRL have always been willing to take his side because they can’t pass up an opportunity to drag Demi :michael:

1 minute ago, JonginBey said:

the dummies of ATRL have always been willing to take his side because they can’t pass up an opportunity to drag Demi

exactly

Yeah that seems about a million percent believable. He gives off some ******* terrifying vibes to me.

• ATRL Moderator

Absolutely despicable. I believe it because of how obsessed he was with Selena and how he tried to stage an emotional photo shoot on the beach after Demi broke up with him

9jy928ho60o1oov3.jpg

Wasn’t he the one who was obsessed with Selena before getting with Demi? Seems like he still might be

Demi should take legal actions before something else happens.

I'm glad she's completely ignoring his desperate ass. He wants her to say something so bad it's actually embarrassing. 

^LMAO :clown: :clown:

No wonder pressed ODHs like his ugly ass so much :rip:

Edited by rihannabiggestfan

I do believe it, he is clearly not ok in the head. I don't even know how Demi got involved with this guy :skull:

7 minutes ago, thatsmydemi said:

Demi should take legal actions before something else happens.

I'm glad she's completely ignoring his desperate ass. He wants her to say something so bad it's actually embarrassing. 

3 minutes ago, Cloudy said:

I do believe it, he is clearly not ok in the head. I don't even know how Demi got involved with this guy :skull:

The fact that anyone is "standing with" someone like him, yikes :skull:

I don't think she's saying the truth, just by the vibes her Twitter is giving me 

6 minutes ago, ontherocks said:

I don't think she's saying the truth, just by the vibes her Twitter is giving me 

Not you not believing women :rip: we know the real reason you're saying that is because you're an ODH tho

28 minutes ago, wehavetostan said:

Absolutely despicable. I believe it because of how obsessed he was with Selena and how he tried to stage an emotional photo shoot on the beach after Demi broke up with him

9jy928ho60o1oov3.jpg

He really thought the world would believe he's relevant enough to be papped around :bibliahh:

35 minutes ago, wehavetostan said:

9jy928ho60o1oov3.jpg

Tragic, but at least I got a growly bop out of it :jonny4:

Ever since the minute she got with him it was pretty evident there was something very off about him as we already knew about his Selena obsession by then. I also find it hard to believe that Demi didn't know about it.

• ATRL Moderator
3 minutes ago, rihannabiggestfan said:

Tragic, but at least I got a growly bop out of it :jonny4:

we*** did :jonny6:

Demi is more insane for getting with him 

56 minutes ago, rihannabiggestfan said:

Not you not believing women :rip: we know the real reason you're saying that is because you're an ODH tho

Not that I don’t believe her, but not believing women or not believing a random twitter user is totally different because it’s not like we have court records or any proof and people often lie on Twitter for likes, so I understand why some people would be reluctant to believe anything from simply a tweet.

But I would agree with others that his past public behavior makes this story very plausible.

Imagine being so insane that even Karen lovato would break up with you :ahh:

Someone lock this weirdo up

I always thought something was wrong with him mentally based on his behavior 

I believe her, everything I know about this guy screams weirdo

He is such a creep. He has now been commenting on Camila Cabello’s pictures on Instagram. Hopefully she’s smart enough to stay the heck away 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.