Armie Hammer selling timeshares in Caymans; TMZ clocks team denials with video stills

Vermillion

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vermillion

• Protocol

• mystery

• modeblock

I'd love to share my time with him in the Cayman Islands:gaycat2:

thought he was rich????

Just now, Douglas Booth said:

thought he was rich????

he is

he's probably doing it for sympathy 

Isn't his family rich af? :rip:

Armie Hammer

timeshares

Cayman Islands

not three triggering words in one title...

i-

:rip:

Good for him. Hard working hunk. Salesman of the month EVERY month.

Omg... this can't be real... :hoetenks:

This is probably a paid article to make people feel bad for him.

Remember the Hammer family are literally billionaires and Netflix is soon releasing a documentary exposing their depravity and history of criminal activity. 

A sympathy article, he is next level RICH, I don’t feel sorry for him 

13 minutes ago, Pop said:

This is probably a paid article to make people feel bad for him.

Remember the Hammer family are literally billionaires and Netflix is soon releasing a documentary exposing their depravity and history of criminal activity. 

5 minutes ago, mystery said:

VARIETY: No, Armie Hammer Isn’t Working as a Hotel Concierge in the Caymans

91d045363eaf49d6a333d9e3914d2c6f_md.jpg

Screaming how his representative "debunked" this flier days ago and now TMZ swooped in with video evidence that he is actually working there. 

well well well. 

Thanks for the tea! :rip: 

If his team was trying to make him look good with paid pity promo, they wouldn’t have tried to bury the Variety story TMZ just clocked them on, no? :coffee2:

Also I need a link to the Netflix doc site please :celestial5:

While his family is very rich, they're also extremely conservative. They actually cut him off financially when he started acting.

I could see them giving him a place to live, but saying he has to work, especially if they're mad at him about the scandals.

I kind of respect him for showing up every day and working. It must be humiliating after being a full-time actor. While he might belong in jail or rehabilitation, if the allegations are true, it's better than if he was just wasting away in some house and drinking all day long every day.

7 minutes ago, MaxxiPad said:

While his family is very rich, they're also extremely conservative. They actually cut him off financially when he started acting.

I could see them giving him a place to live, but saying he has to work, especially if they're mad at him about the scandals.

I kind of respect him for showing up every day and working. It must be humiliating after being a full-time actor. While he might belong in jail or rehabilitation, if the allegations are true, it's better than if he was just wasting away in some house and drinking all day long every day.

While I appreciate the mature response to this and you raise some good points, what is the evidence they’ve cut him off? Are we supposed to take him at his word if he mentioned it directly or was it an anonymous source to an outlet? Do you have a link?

5 minutes ago, Espresso said:

While I appreciate the mature response to this and you raise some good points, what is the evidence they’ve cut him off? Are we supposed to take him at his word if he mentioned it directly or was it an anonymous source to an outlet? Do you have a link?

Hammer was said to have been disowned by his parents when he announced he wanted to become an actor in his late teens, but they later reconciled when they saw how serious he was, according to a 2018 profile on the website Los Angeles Confidential. He was able to become financially independent of his parents at the age of 19. "I'm so thankful that from a young age, I've never had to take anything from anybody. You never get to take money without something attached to it, so I didn't want those encumbrances. I wanted to live my life without anyone telling me what to do, and that's meant everything."

https://www.edgemedianetwork.com/story.php?302234

Like, he’s a cannibal and a psycho? Why is everyone in here just ignoring that? :biblio:

5 minutes ago, James_Dean said:

Thanks for this :coffee2: 

They tried so hard to cover this up and make it seem like a "joke". :gaycat6:

10 minutes ago, drsouchan said:

where's the video?

The vid stills are on their website - full vid not likely posted by them for legal/financial reasons to take time to blur other patrons, etc. 

But it’s clearly stills from a video in their possession as opposed to just pics.

Updated thread title to accurately reflect this though.

This man is an alleged rapist with cannibalistic sex fantasies. I don't care how "hot" he is or how "hard" his life has been. 

I was just wondering what he was up to since the scandal…. Wow

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.