Howie Mandel post questionable TikTok.

1DES

The TikTok was removed and now I’m wondering what it was by the reactions in this thread 

:bibliahh:

edit: whelp finding and watching the video was a mistake. How is he not banned? 

Edited by Sesame

What the ****???? :deadbanana4: Shouldn't Tiktok have filters to detect obscene content like this? Just a few weeks ago I saw a video of a woman sucking dick on live :toofunny2:

1 hour ago, Crashed said:

What the ****???? :deadbanana4: Shouldn't Tiktok have filters to detect obscene content like this? Just a few weeks ago I saw a video of a woman sucking dick on live :toofunny2:

I don't think that's allowed on tik tok

1 hour ago, Insanity said:

Which video it takes me to his main page

It got removed. 

For anyone still wondering, he posted a video with a picture of a prolapsed anus :rip: 

Edited by BODERLINE

13 minutes ago, BODERLINE said:

For anyone still wondering, he posted a video with a picture of a prolapsed anus :rip: 

glad it got removed before i saw it saved from the trauma 

6 hours ago, Orsay said:

What the **** is wrong with that app i’ve seen some of the most harmless **** by small accounts get taken down and a celeb posts this and it stays up??

This!!!! It’s getting worse and worse too! Not even just celebs, there’s people with thousands of followers that post some shady stuff that I know are against guidelines but tiktok leaves it up because they know it causes more engagement because that brings them in money. Tiktok it isn’t the “fun dance app” anymore. It’s live battles for money and who can make the top rankings by begging for money for sitting there. I remember they used to be super strict but now so much flies by. Months ago Benny Blanco posted a video of his toddler naked and so many people tried to get it taken down and tiktok wouldn’t cause he had a million followers and good “engagement”. It’s sad. 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.