Beyoncé Deletes YouTube Profile Pic

Lose My Breath

29 minutes ago, BnPac said:

I don't care anymore tbh. What a boring boring era. 

I can't wait for the new 15 songs and tour but that's about it. I am seriously trying to stop stanning for her and becoming just a remote casual fan. I hate that her hold on me is so strong. 

There has been nothing exciting about this "era" except the single.  She managed to kill the huge excitement I had completely. It's been 10 years of the same thing. I really miss Prince tbh, he was also very annoying, he was also a recluse but you could always feel the passion for his craft. 

Also I don't think this is a building-hype-thing, she is just old school. 

I’m not the only one.mp3

The dramatics in here :lmao:

I mean she definitely killed some of the pre-album hype set up by vogue/BMS, but I feel it's going to return a bit closer to launch. 

But word to the wise, stanning is always unhealthy when you put such importance on an artist hitting it out the park. Bop to the new song and be excited for the 15 others on their way and leave it at that :gaycat6:

6 hours ago, Mitsouko said:

When she said the Ren era would be about joy she meant the joy she feels by being a troll b!tch from hell

beyonce-phone.gif

:cm:

Due us a favor, Beyoncé, and delete your Spotify account too :gaycat:

2 hours ago, BnPac said:

I don't care anymore tbh. What a boring boring era. 

I can't wait for the new 15 songs and tour but that's about it. I am seriously trying to stop stanning for her and becoming just a remote casual fan. I hate that her hold on me is so strong. 

There has been nothing exciting about this "era" except the single.  She managed to kill the huge excitement I had completely. It's been 10 years of the same thing. I really miss Prince tbh, he was also very annoying, he was also a recluse but you could always feel the passion for his craft. 

Also I don't think this is a building-hype-thing, she is just old school. 

4 hours ago, Bey'Knight said:

I’m honestly over the era already and it’s just saddening. I know she’s filmed stuff so we are def getting visuals at some point. It’s the lack of engagement that bothers me. We were all so gung ho about a pre-album single but I still maintain the first days (weeks) of ST and Lem eras were still more entertaining than this. We actually saw and heard from her even though she eventually let those eras peter off on soft notes. I can see why she wouldn’t want to delve into an album about her famous spouse’s infidelity but where is the face of this joy she speaks of? Is she even proud of what she puts out? I’m tapped out!

Nurturing a wee hope she can turn this era around but my faith in Bey dies a little everyday. 

The dramatics…:rip:

51 minutes ago, arceus said:

This is going to be a really difficult time for you, sis. :toofunny3:

52 minutes ago, arceus said:

SEETHE :jonny5:

time for some MESS :jonny5: 

24 minutes ago, Majord said:

Congrats to Beyoncé her 1st single in like 10 years not to flop

Yes, congrats :clap3:

33 minutes ago, Majord said:

ATRL was so certain she wouldn't. :clap3: Not everyone can achieve a global hit 25 years into their career.

B what are you waiting for just drop the damn vid!! :bam:

2 hours ago, Majord said:

Yeah I'm so happy she'll be able to get out of the limbo she's been in "since the Lincoln administration!!!111!!!" :fan:

Spoiler

:fan:

I feel we are going to get stuff closer to album release. 

We will probably get video a week before release and some promo around the album that week and hopefully VMA performance or something? Idk any award show this summer other than VMA. 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.