Beyoncé Deletes YouTube Profile Pic

Lose My Breath

Love you Beyoncé girl, but please stop these stupid games and just drop the damn video :gaycat6:

Album is coming with official promo single:giraffe: 

she testing my patience now

why is she the way that she is :gaycat6:

why does she do this to us :gaycat6:

sick of it :gaycat6:

When she said the Ren era would be about joy she meant the joy she feels by being a troll b!tch from hell

beyonce-phone.gif

I feel like it’s coming the 10th 

BMS - June 20

Album Cover - June 30

BMS Video - July 10? 

Could be reaching. But you know how serious this Texan Wench takes her numerology 

Edited by Bey_Rihstan

It was cute the first few times, but now just release the teaser b!tch :giraffe:

She's coming. :WAP:

I’m honestly over the era already and it’s just saddening. I know she’s filmed stuff so we are def getting visuals at some point. It’s the lack of engagement that bothers me. We were all so gung ho about a pre-album single but I still maintain the first days (weeks) of ST and Lem eras were still more entertaining than this. We actually saw and heard from her even though she eventually let those eras peter off on soft notes. I can see why she wouldn’t want to delve into an album about her famous spouse’s infidelity but where is the face of this joy she speaks of? Is she even proud of what she puts out? I’m tapped out!

Nurturing a wee hope she can turn this era around but my faith in Bey dies a little everyday. 

wait.. is she releasing her album on a Tuesday?

15 minutes ago, Brando said:

wait.. is she releasing her album on a Tuesday?

No, it's being released on Friday 29th July.

Why is it so hard to just do a regular album rollout? I would understand if this all happen in a week but to drag this uneventful teasing for months it’s just lame. 

such a turn off. 

I don't care anymore tbh. What a boring boring era. 

I can't wait for the new 15 songs and tour but that's about it. I am seriously trying to stop stanning for her and becoming just a remote casual fan. I hate that her hold on me is so strong. 

There has been nothing exciting about this "era" except the single.  She managed to kill the huge excitement I had completely. It's been 10 years of the same thing. I really miss Prince tbh, he was also very annoying, he was also a recluse but you could always feel the passion for his craft. 

Also I don't think this is a building-hype-thing, she is just old school. 

Edited by BnPac

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.