Shawn Postpones Tour

WildAmerican

On 7/14/2022 at 3:48 AM, smartalek22 said:

A part of me is like...

grow tf up and just get the shows done

I mean realistically all I has to do is go on a stage sing 'lalalalalala' a few times to his hits and his fans will scream in joy and then he can go to sleep like...

Although I understand that we don't know what he really could be going through, but this IS unprofessional move on his part... like what?!??

He should be grateful to have the life he actually put work in for, and dreamed of, and none of this bullshit should be stopping him getting on a stage and singing a few cute songs.. If he can't even do that he has to question whether being a singer, or even just going on tour is the right thing for him..........

Saw on Twitter that he’s now in costa rica… so he postponed then headed to the beach.. thought that was interesting 

Edited by fleet1204

• Replies 179
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Into The Void

• Freakshowvato

• Yog

• More Than A Melody

I’m not a fan of his music but I appreciate his honesty with the postponement of the tour - I  hope he manages to get to a better mental health space soon. 

13 minutes ago, fleet1204 said:

Saw on Twitter that he’s now in costa rica… so he postponed then headed to the beach.. thought that was interesting 

So he’s suffering with his mental health and is just what? Meant to recluse himself at home and do nothing? Which won’t help his mental health at all? 

32 minutes ago, P!nk said:

So he’s suffering with his mental health and is just what? Meant to recluse himself at home and do nothing? Which won’t help his mental health at all? 

The GP ain’t gonna see it thy way. They are going to see it as, “so you postponed my show to go to the beach?”.  Just unprofessional like smartalekk22 said.

2 hours ago, fleet1204 said:

The GP ain’t gonna see it thy way. They are going to see it as, “so you postponed my show to go to the beach?”.  Just unprofessional like smartalekk22 said.

ain't no one from the GP paying attention to where shawn is on twitter. Most people are you know.,.....living their lives and don't obsess over celebrity shiz like this like stans do.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.