• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Into The Void

• Freakshowvato

• Yog

• More Than A Melody

• ATRL Moderator

I hope he takes care of his mental health. Was this the announcement he needed to make on GMA?

In other words, it bombed so badly we couldn’t justify the cost of putting on the shows

“pRINCE oF pOp” according to some…:zzz:

You guys are awful. No wonder his mental health isn’t good. I hope he feels better soon. 

6 minutes ago, Protocol said:

In other words, it bombed so badly we couldn’t justify the cost of putting on the shows

every show has been sold out so far but ok.........

1 minute ago, HeavyMetalAura said:

You guys are awful. No wonder his mental health isn’t good. I hope he feels better soon. 

Because he reads ATRL?

Actually yeah you might be right.

Were the shows sold out?

4 minutes ago, TeeJay said:

every show has been sold out so far but ok.........

Now why are you lying? Lol

4 minutes ago, Lady Claire said:

Were the shows sold out?

No, his fans on here & Twitter made sound like it ALL sold out..

djIegLlj_FF4AD0D1-FBE1-45F0-8AD6-FC693A7

1PdwYnoE_27FE9025-461A-437D-907B-4872B3A

Not surprised. :swan:

He needs to just come out already. It would help his health so much ??

I hope he takes time for himself. Anxiety can be very difficult to deal with.

2 minutes ago, GhostBox said:

He needs to just come out already. It would help his health so much ??

He probably is gay, but I hope that he lives in peace and never makes any sort of announcement to the public about his sexual orientation.

Gays online have been horrible to him, for no reason, he doesn’t owe anyone anything.

Hope he finds peace, he is still young and under a lot of pressure. Mental health is the most important thing and I’m glad he is aware of that.

Imagine normal people just pausing their job cuz they "can't handle it..." :toofunny2:

The way he BOMBED. He knew his album/singles flopped, so why tour?

100% convinced he could be on the verge of k*lling himself and atrl would still find ways to make jokes about it or coming out jokes :rip: hope you are happy 

Wonder was released 2 years ago. WHY did he think an under-performing album was going to sell out a tour where he just stands there and claps?

I'm sorry but what kind of excuse is that :rip: it makes no sense. He's not ready to dive back into performing music on stage? Why even schedule a tour at all then if you're going to get that easily anxious?

I don't want to be mean, but if I was a fan that paid a ticket to a show that got canceled because the singer doesn't feel like going out on stage and doing his damn job, I'd be pissed. He knows what he was getting into, and he had all the time in the world to prepare for it. The level of unprofessionalism of this new generation of pop stars... far too much 

11 minutes ago, ahauntingnearu said:

Imagine normal people just pausing their job cuz they "can't handle it..." :toofunny2:

Except he doesn't work because he needs it. He's already a multi-millionaire. If he isn't feeling good -- and considering he's an artist and needs to be really there mentally -- he's more than right to call it off

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.