Best Shawn Mendes Gay GIFs | Gfycat

He was so hot back then

carrying sold out tours does that to you :jonnycat::jonnycat:

Paid ad!

Reminds me of those massage videos on youtube ☠

2 hours ago, Chemist said:

Best Shawn Mendes Gay GIFs | Gfycat

:deadbanana2: Serving Tom Daley :rip:

what does he need a massage for? why does he need a warmup? he barely sings live. his guitar isnt even turned on. he doesnt dance. he doesnt do anything on stage. he lets his curls and tank tops carry the whole show. The band and the strobe lights do the rest. give me a break. lets go see a real performer like Miss Tina Turner do it. SHE needed these massages every night. and what did she get instead? she got smacked across the face by her evil husband Ike. that was her show prep. Gaga performs live every night, dancing and playing the piano. what does she get? a broken hip. Beyonce is dancing her ass off on stage while pregnant. Doing Bills Bills Bills choreo with Babies Babies Babies in her Belly. Any True artist will tell you that they come alive and feel most comfortable on stage. As I type, there is an avi of Harry Styles performing (shirt off) and you can clearly see sweat. cause he works hard at his shows. so have many seats Shawn. I dont believe your talent, nor do I believe your performances are soo demanding that you need ice baths and massages every show. Every cube of ice in that tub of yours is a cube of ice running down Tina, Gaga and Beyonce's back. You better find out a new strategy because youre getting older. children get older. im getting older too. your charm wont carry you much longer. Justin Timberlake knew this, which is why he pivoted to acting. and trust, youre no JT. no youre not. get it together shawn

Edited by Pikachoo

1 hour ago, Pikachoo said:

. lets go see a real performer like Miss Tina Turner do it. SHE needed these massages every night. and what did she get instead? she got smacked across the face by her evil husband Ike. that was her show prep. 

:deadbanana:

3 hours ago, Pikachoo said:

what does he need a massage for? why does he need a warmup? he barely sings live. his guitar isnt even turned on. he doesnt dance. he doesnt do anything on stage. he lets his curls and tank tops carry the whole show. The band and the strobe lights do the rest. give me a break. lets go see a real performer like Miss Tina Turner do it. SHE needed these massages every night. and what did she get instead? she got smacked across the face by her evil husband Ike. that was her show prep. Gaga performs live every night, dancing and playing the piano. what does she get? a broken hip. Beyonce is dancing her ass off on stage while pregnant. Doing Bills Bills Bills choreo with Babies Babies Babies in her Belly. Any True artist will tell you that they come alive and feel most comfortable on stage. As I type, there is an avi of Harry Styles performing (shirt off) and you can clearly see sweat. cause he works hard at his shows. so have many seats Shawn. I dont believe your talent, nor do I believe your performances are soo demanding that you need ice baths and massages every show. Every cube of ice in that tub of yours is a cube of ice running down Tina, Gaga and Beyonce's back. You better find out a new strategy because youre getting older. children get older. im getting older too. your charm wont carry you much longer. Justin Timberlake knew this, which is why he pivoted to acting. and trust, youre no JT. no youre not. get it together shawn

You better PREACH it for the good sis Tina :rip:

Wendy didn’t get ice baths or massages either, she had a damn stroke on stage and still kept the show going doing hot topics for the needy gays and soon to be single women in her audience and now all she has left is a damn podcast. Shame on you Mr Mendes indeed!

wendy-williams-passing-out.gif

3 hours ago, Pikachoo said:

:clap3:

9 hours ago, Pikachoo said:

We don't talk about Tina enough :clap3:

Rub Him teas

DelightfulGrayBittern-size_restricted.gi

Edited by Adam’s Eve

10 hours ago, Pikachoo said:

Pika-

this is extra

:deadbanana2:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.