Keisha reveals Heidi is supportive of Sugababes 1.0

The Slayer

Keisha revealed former Sugababes members, Heidi and Amelle are really happy for the original line-up and are supportive of them.

Edited by The Slayer

Not me thinking Kesha was about to join a Sugababes revamp

4 minutes ago, gettsleazy said:

Not me thinking Kesha was about to join a Sugababes revamp

I would die if one day we got 2.0 again or Heidi joining as the 4th Sugababe (never going to happen).

now MKS gotta pull legend Heidi on stage

I don't get why people are wanting Heidi back by force. Like the good sis is happy living her life away from the industry. Last time she did something music related was in 2015. Leave her and her hot husband alone. :skull:

2 minutes ago, Attitude said:

I don't get why people are wanting Heidi back by force. Like the good sis is happy living her life away from the industry. Last time she did something music related was in 2015. Leave her and her hot husband alone. :skull:

Fr as much as i love her she is soooo over it. Shes happy being a trad mum on instagram with her hot greek husband and new baby.

“Not really no, I was with the band for 11 years so I feel like it ran its course. I’m so glad I done it and we had some amazing times but it’s nice to be doing something different.”

- Heidi 2014

I really feel like if Heidi was asked to be a part of the Sugababes again she 100% would do it 

Good. Former member Heidi knows the tea about the best Sugababes version. :heart:

Not to erase the other girls, but it would be nice to get a 1.0 re-recording of some of the post-One Touch classics.

23 minutes ago, jqnetto said:

Good. Former member Heidi knows the tea about the best Sugababes version. :heart:

She sure does. Version 2.0 

10 hours ago, Keter said:

Not to erase the other girls, but it would be nice to get a 1.0 re-recording of some of the post-One Touch classics.

1.0 said in an interview 2 days ago that they wouldn't re-record as they want to respect the originals and that there is always something special about 'original' versions.

13 hours ago, Asparagus Spears said:

I really feel like if Heidi was asked to be a part of the Sugababes again she 100% would do it 

She would!

Tbh they should of come back as a supergroup five piece. Called themselves the Supababes or something dumb and i would of DIED 

3 minutes ago, Joesuxx said:

Tbh they should of come back as a supergroup five piece. Called themselves the Supababes or something dumb and i would of DIED 

Don’t you mean six piece? :huh: Jade is as much a Sugababe as Siobhan is (both were there for one era only).

1 minute ago, Daydream said:

Don’t you mean six piece? :huh: Jade is as much a Sugababe as Siobhan is (both were there for one era only).

I really doubt Jade ever reunites with them. 

Heidi stans need to give it tf up. It's pretty obvious what they're currently going for with the group. 

Heidi was a nice addition for their sexier, more visual and performance-focused top 40 pop days and did what she had to do. There's no point, however, in her being in the group to make vocal-centric singer songwriter pop when she's nowhere near the vocalist any of the OG 3 are. 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.