Update: Elon Tries to Run - Twitter: See you in court!

nadiamendell

13 hours ago, Espresso said:

@nadiamendell It was all deliberate  :deadbanana4:

Of ****ing course :ace: 

Of course it was. :rip: I just hope that he's forced to pay for this mess once it's all said and done. Looking like a CLOWN. :clown:

• Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vermillion

• Stan.killah

• nadiamendell

• JBJT2786

On 7/9/2022 at 12:44 PM, arceus said:

I thought Twitter is filled with lefties and communists and now they ask money from a capitalist like Elon? Very typical of em :bibliahh:

It's actually the opposite henny, the hoards of fascists and far right supporters THRIVE on Twitter, ie, Trump himself before he got his ass banned. 

:sistrens:

Twitter holding strong trying to hide all the bots they sold to artists to make them look popular :mandown:

So many delusional and uneducated posts on here :swan:   Their hate for Elon don't allow them to see how he's one of the smartest men alive. 

FXW4J4xXgAAXFKs?format=jpg&name=small

Elon is playing 4D chess :)

he's so sus I wonder what he's hiding

3 hours ago, Stan.killah said:

So many delusional and uneducated posts on here :swan:   Their hate for Elon don't allow them to see how he's one of the smartest men alive. 

Both tr*mp and him are permanent clown.

When you play like a smartass you get kicked. 

I think that 90% of his right wing stance is pandering. 

This attention seeking little boy knows his days are numbered.

Jail is coming! :gaycat:

19 hours ago, Stan.killah said:

pretending-to-be-happy-hiding-crying-beh 

Taylor's impact!

tumblr_static_2anupxe1i7ggcook4gkswsskc_

19 hours ago, Stan.killah said:

Sweetie Elon isn’t going to **** you

23 minutes ago, Redstreak said:

Sweetie Elon isn’t going to **** you

I don't want him to :swan:

It doesn't hurt to post the facts though, sorry if that contradicts your personal (incorrect) beliefs though :lakitu:

• ATRL Moderator
14 minutes ago, Stan.killah said:

I don't want him to :swan:

It doesn't hurt to post the facts though, sorry if that contradicts your personal (incorrect) beliefs though :lakitu:

Elon Musk being the only idiot unaware that bots are rampant on Twitter isn't a slam dunk on his part. Him "exposing" them in court for having bots at the cost of a billion dollars is a loss on his end.

1 hour ago, Bloo said:

Elon Musk being the only idiot unaware that bots are rampant on Twitter isn't a slam dunk on his part. Him "exposing" them in court for having bots at the cost of a billion dollars is a loss on his end.

Elon knows there are bots (he has tweeted about this many times) what isn't known is the exact number of bots. Many speculate that it is as high as 50% (Elon commented on this directly saying that he doesn't believe it is that high.

Once court documents expose that Twitter's board of directors having been lying bad to the SEC on their quarterly reports, then that is when the fun begins (Board members turning on each other, firings, quittings, fleeing, lawsuits). If you've been keep up with the drama, you'd know that Twitter employees/directors aren't the smartest.

This will make the value of Twitter drop by BILLIONS all because they did not submit the data Elon requested. If he's still interested in buying, then he will get Twitter for wayy cheaper than his original generous offer. 4D CHESS my friend.

tenor.gif 

8 hours ago, Stan.killah said:

Elon knows there are bots (he has tweeted about this many times)

So does everyone who uses Twitter

what isn't known is the exact number of bots

No one knows this, as you can't actually identify every bot perfectly.  Twitter's algorithms can detect a majority of them, or what it believes is the majority, and they've given this data to Elon and team.

Many speculate that it is as high as 50%

Twitter said otherwise and provided that data to Elon.  

If you've been keep up with the drama, you'd know that Twitter employees/directors aren't the smartest.

Well they're certainly not dumb, as Elon and team are going to have a tough time convincing a jury that something that wasn't in the agreement he made with Twitter is enough of a reason to void the agreement, which in the case of bots on Twitter is not enough of a reason to allow him to walk away without paying for the mess he caused.

This will make the value of Twitter drop by BILLIONS all because they did not submit the data Elon requested.

No, it has already dropped a lot due to his involvement, and they have already provided Elon and his legal team with everything they need to assess the number of estimated bots.  If anything, it'lI go up considering they have him on the hook for billions of USD.

If he's still interested in buying, then he will get Twitter for wayy cheaper than his original generous offer. 4D CHESS my friend.

So you're basically saying he caused Twitter's stock to fall thanks to his public accusations that are based on a "hunch" so he could buy it for a cheaper price, which is both illegal and was predicted when he first started discussing bots.  He's also messing with the benefits of almost 8,000 Twitter employees by devaluing their options.

@OP This is probably the weirdest thing he has ever done.  

On 7/12/2022 at 7:02 PM, Stan.killah said:

Elon knows there are bots (he has tweeted about this many times) what isn't known is the exact number of bots. Many speculate that it is as high as 50% (Elon commented on this directly saying that he doesn't believe it is that high.

Once court documents expose that Twitter's board of directors having been lying bad to the SEC on their quarterly reports, then that is when the fun begins (Board members turning on each other, firings, quittings, fleeing, lawsuits). If you've been keep up with the drama, you'd know that Twitter employees/directors aren't the smartest.

This will make the value of Twitter drop by BILLIONS all because they did not submit the data Elon requested. If he's still interested in buying, then he will get Twitter for wayy cheaper than his original generous offer. 4D CHESS my friend.

tenor.gif 

You thinking this is going to ruin Twitter is hilarious. And if a random atrl member can figure out his master plan, then it is in no way shape or form “genius”. 

Edited by 45seconds

1 minute ago, 45seconds said:

You thinking this is going to ruin Twitter is hilarious. And if a random atrl member can figure out his master plan, then it is in no way shape or form “genius”. 

Never said ruin Twitter, I said the board of directors that run Twitter. If you see Elon's tweets and replies from this week, you'd see he's confirming that's exactly the genius plan.

Expect Twitter to back away from the lawsuit as the board of directors would be forced to explain the corruption and fraudulent reports they send to the SEC. Serious crime by the way.

the elon stans.. he ain't giving you money :ahh:

Accurate :fan:

Elon liked this tweet

Edited by Stan.killah

How can anyone D ride a billionaire that much? Chile

On 7/15/2022 at 12:35 AM, OreGuy said:

the elon stans.. he ain't giving you money :ahh:

MTE :laugh:

not me reading this as "elton tries to run" and I pictured elton john running 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.