Update: Elon Tries to Run - Twitter: See you in court!

nadiamendell

:bibliahh:

These clowns.

• Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vermillion

• Stan.killah

• nadiamendell

• JBJT2786

I thought Twitter is filled with lefties and communists and now they ask money from a capitalist like Elon? Very typical of em :bibliahh:

Elon better say a few prayers :bird:

A space clown.

It’s kind of terrifying that Musk has stans and that they think he is some kind of genius :rip:

4 hours ago, arceus said:

I thought Twitter is filled with lefties and communists and now they ask money from a capitalist like Elon? Very typical of em :bibliahh:

Twitter’s everyday membership… do not control the board of Twitter, Inc. I’m not sure where you were going with this.

Don't think anyone, including Twitter, expected him to go through with it tbh

If he pays the $1B breakup fee, it's still like a year's worth of revenue for them lol

11 hours ago, arceus said:

You thought....... communists owned the company that is Twitter? Sis, you gotta do better to troll. Be more creative. Do something. This is like basic 4chan bot trolling you'd expect out of a bot farm from Eastern Europe. Y'all just be typing anything like an AI bot hoping it sticks. :toofunny3:

I’m shocked he didn’t go through with it just like a bunch of his other deals lol. 

He's so pathetic :toofunny3:

He just wants attention. I 100% believe he does this just to show how powerful he is and not even want to buy Twitter in a first place. 

So sad for Twitter ceos missing out on 44 billion. :chick3:

We are all going to die - 99.9% people alive right now will all be dead in 100 years - no one needs this much money. I don't know what he does with all his money; but I truly hope he puts some to good use, verses it just sitting in a bank account for no reason. 

Good, now his dudebro stans can shut up about this.

He wasn't gonna buy it, he's just trolling everyone. But trashy look for both sides, the desperation to sell the app. Just burn it

RockStarShit101
16 hours ago, wren said:

So sad for Twitter ceos missing out on 44 billion. :chick3:

We are all going to die - 99.9% people alive right now will all be dead in 100 years - no one needs this much money. I don't know what he does with all his money; but I truly hope he puts some to good use, verses it just sitting in a bank account for no reason. 

vile people like Elon doesn't think about death. 

I agree with you about how one person doesn't need that amount of money.

On 7/8/2022 at 9:24 PM, loveisdead9582 said:

Not a legal expert (asking my brother who is), but can someone explain how he’s on the hook if there was a stipulation that twitter had to prove that a certain percentage of users aren’t bots?

There wasn’t a stipulation!! Elon’s offer explicitly waived his rights to do any due diligence (to looking into any issues of the company) because Elon wanted to close the deal fast. Twitter is now on the upper hand legally because there isn’t any justification for him to back out of the contract. 

Elon got himself into this mess, because he want to bypass regular business protocol of doing due diligence, which is the stupidest business move ever! Who don’t check whether a business has red flags before buying them. 

Elon is just using Bots as an excuse as “material adverse effect” to try to have zero collateral for backing out of the bill. But his case here is weak as Twitter had provide everything he needs and even raw data.  Delaware court could simply force him to fulfill the contract. This will most likely be ending with a settlement with Elon paying some large sums.

Ps. The one billion breakup fee doesn’t apply here because it is stipulated upon if Elon couldn’t get legislator to clear the acquisition. He can’t just simply pay a billion to walk away in the case 

3 hours ago, JasperX said:

There wasn’t a stipulation!! Elon’s offer explicitly waived his rights to do any due diligence (to looking into any issues of the company) because Elon wanted to close the deal fast. Twitter is now on the upper hand legally because there isn’t any justification for him to back out of the contract. 

Elon got himself into this mess, because he want to bypass regular business protocol of doing due diligence, which is the stupidest business move ever! Who don’t check whether a business has red flags before buying them. 

Elon is just using Bots as an excuse as “material adverse effect” to try to have zero collateral for backing out of the bill. But his case here is weak as Twitter had provide everything he needs and even raw data.  Delaware court could simply force him to fulfill the contract. This will most likely be ending with a settlement with Elon paying some large sums.

Ps. The one billion breakup fee doesn’t apply here because it is stipulated upon if Elon couldn’t get legislator to clear the acquisition. He can’t just simply pay a billion to walk away in the case 

Gotcha. Wasn’t 100% on that. Pretty sure that if he doesn’t use that money to immediately acquire something he’d be taxed on it like crazy. I’m sure he can afford it but even he would feel the loss of a couple billion. 

3 hours ago, Espresso said:

@nadiamendell It was all deliberate  :deadbanana4:

Of ****ing course :ace: 

This explains a lot 

• ATRL Moderator

Hope Twitter bankrupts him. 

White male privilege personified. Including his minions talking about how he's some kind of modern genius. Pathetic trash. 

I know very little about this person, why does nobody like him in here?

On 7/9/2022 at 12:44 PM, arceus said:

Are you dumb?

:skull:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.