Update: Elon Tries to Run - Twitter: See you in court!

nadiamendell

Twitter ends claire ex bf love to see it

• Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vermillion

• Stan.killah

• nadiamendell

• JBJT2786

Meanwhile Twitter had massive layoffs yesterday because of this mess :shakeno:

It's obvious he was just messing with them and exposing to the world that they have many fake/bot followers. It was his true intention all along i fear :rip: 

3 minutes ago, Sept said:

It's obvious he was just messing with them and exposing to the world that they have many fake/bot followers. It was his true intention all along i fear :rip: 

Exactly what I think too. He is such a priviledged piece of ****, everything is a game to him. He really grosses me out. 

theres a reason bobody **** with a yt souf afrikan 

Dd he's such a troll. If he wasn't so wealthy and unhinged it would be almost admirable. 

1 hour ago, khalyan said:

The evil is defeated :clap3: 

1 hour ago, Smarticle said:

he's such a troll :bibliahh:

Right! The way Twitter executives (whom are mostly liberals) bent all the way over to lick his ass just for a few extra bucks. He was never serious about buying Twitter.  :bibliahh:

Surely, deals like this already prevent this type of situations with specific predetermined penalties :rip:

13 minutes ago, Rican said:

Right! The way Twitter executives (whom are mostly liberals) bent all the way over to lick his ass just for a few extra bucks. He was never serious about buying Twitter.  :bibliahh:

That's not how these things work. Twitter is publicly traded and has to take offers like this seriously legally because of shareholders. 

You can't make a troll offer for a company without consequences. 

29 minutes ago, Sept said:

Mte. He was totally playing them.

Can he just buy that trash of a social media platform already. 

• ATRL Moderator
42 minutes ago, Rainy Devil said:

Mte. He was totally playing them.

Everyone already knows that Twitter along with every other social media has bots.  How is this some sort of smart scheme to expose something already known?

1 minute ago, khalyan said:

Everyone already knows that Twitter along with every other social media has bots.  How is this some sort of smart scheme to expose something already known?

I don't think he was smart or he had some kind of master plan. 

I just say he played them. Most likely he was doing all that just for attention.

What a clown :deadbanana2: how will he spin this :deadvision:

1 hour ago, Snoopy said:

theres a reason bobody **** with a yt souf afrikan 

Charlize theron is a goddess though

Twitter will lose at the end. Elon exposed that what Twitter has been reporting to the SEC on a quarterly basis has been highly inaccurate.

The only way that the board of directors at Twitter would have been cleared of the upcoming serious charges and penalties is if Elon took over Twitter. Since that's unlikely now, they will have to face crime related charges in the future for falsifying reports to the SEC :giraffe:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.