Elon Musk Fathered Secret Twins While Grimes Was Pregnant

Raiden

What is it with these rich men fathering all these children with multiple mothers?

Now we know why he was posting all that stuff about fertility.

Just like he "came out" as republican daye before he knew sexual abuse allegations would come out about him. 

He is a calculated sociopath, a scammer and a manipulator. Unsurprisingly, this made him a billionaire. 

Mess I wouldn’t want his rancid sperm anywhere near me 

The white Nick Cannon

Lucky woman is secured with money for life

• ATRL Moderator

Nasty. And despite what people claim about money, none of his billions will make him a good and present father in his children’s lives.

41 minutes ago, wehavetostan said:

Nasty. And despite what people claim about money, none of his billions will make him a good and present father in his children’s lives.

Agreed. He’s just a pure narcissist and I’m glad his little PR show bid for Twitter fell through. 

There is no such thing as an ethical billionaire. 

2 hours ago, k.money said:

Clearly doing his part.

Is he worried he won't have workers for his factories? Can't he use robots or sth

3 hours ago, jonapova said:

What is it with these rich men fathering all these children with multiple mothers?

His excuse is trying to repopulate the Earth and doing something about the declining birth rate. 

he even said on his Twitter he’s “doing his part” and made it sound less scummy than it actually is. And his Stan’s are really buying it too :deadbanana4:

i just don’t get it :deadbanana4:

those women securing millions in child support :clap3:besides you can't blame elon musk for this alone .. those women knew what kind of a person he is... why didnt they take those emergency contraceptives pills after having unprotected sex with him. they clearly wanted to get pregnant 

Edited by Mohit

who can, can

• 2 weeks later...
3 hours ago, Bacardo Royale said:

imagine if he got azealia pregnant

She'd probably hold the baby ransom :deadbanana2:

He’s a breeder (his entire family actually is like this) and a racist 

Not shocked 

Pretty sure they were broken up at this point anyway.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.