Keri Hilson is back (performs a medley of her hits)

hotfire2012

2 hours ago, yonsé said:

you just had to be there.

I remember when her and Ciara made up on some radio show. Then a week later Keri went on some other radio interview and was baited into saying something bad about Basic Instinct and Ciara unfollowed her on Twitter. :ahh:

1 hour ago, Attitude said:

I remember when her and Ciara made up on some radio show. Then a week later Keri went on some other radio interview and was baited into saying something bad about Basic Instinct and Ciara unfollowed her on Twitter. :ahh:

omg :deadbanana2:

8 hours ago, Body Talk said:

Timbaland kicked it all off by hyping up Keri before she even came out that she was "better than Beyoncé" and then Keri *allegedly* came for Bey a few times.

Omg, reminds me of this... :deadbanana2:

OMG after all this years and people still hating on Keri...damn!...let it go already and enjoy her bops!!

She sounded terrible and looked a mess, but that pen can't be denied.

She also has worms for brains.

8 hours ago, WalkAway said:

OMG who's that??? and why is Timbaland envolved??? 

4 hours ago, LuckyCunt said:

She sounded terrible and looked a mess

She honestly didn't though

18 hours ago, HASHTAGPOW said:

The Way You Love Me sweetie

tumblr_lmdtlooU161qg3x5uo1_500.gif

I love this song

13 hours ago, WalkAway said:

DEAD. He's gotta stop.

I still listen to Keri's music on a fairly regular basis so it's disappointing that poking fun at her has become a thing (again) with this recent string of performances.

However... though I can guess why she's doing these shows now, the execution could definitely be much, much better. She was basically a music industry veteran before becoming a solo artist so her career choices are super confusing to me. 

The way she released albums back to back in 2009/2010 and actually had some hits and then disappeared :deadbanana2:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.