• Pikachoo

• Riot

:rip:

On 7/8/2022 at 1:41 PM, Gui Blackout said:

Categories: American sex offenders

:hoetenks:

I can't lol! :lmao:

UPDATE

I'm happy to announce that the Wikipedia article about "Kenneth Petty" has been approved to be featured on the main page of the website! Sadly, I still have to find out when is going to be there, but you can follow the updates here!

Edited by Riot

1 minute ago, Riot said:

UPDATE

I'm happy to announce that the Wikipedia article about "Kenneth Petty" has been approved to be featured on the main page of the website! Sadly, I've yet to find out when is going to be there, but you can follow the updates here!

:jonny5:

10 minutes ago, Riot said:

UPDATE

I'm happy to announce that the Wikipedia article about "Kenneth Petty" has been approved to be featured on the main page of the website! Sadly, I've yet to find out when is going to be there, but you can follow the updates here!

:deadbanana4:

he hook basically says "did you know that Nicki Minaj married a sex offender?", which while true, is still unduly negative on Petty's part.

"while true" took me out :hoetenks:

nicki is so dumb agreeing to be with this man when she literally could’ve had lewis hamilton and nas :dancehall2:

43 minutes ago, Riot said:

UPDATE

I'm happy to announce that the Wikipedia article about "Kenneth Petty" has been approved to be featured on the main page of the website! Sadly, I still have to find out when is going to be there, but you can follow the updates here!

When it is up on Wikipedia. We can add it on to the list.

Oon8PfQ.gif

The article is now being considered for deletion.:dancehall:

Did he do anything notable aside from being Nicki’s husband? If you know anything please add it so the article can be saved.

:bibliahh:

Apparently he appeared in a couple of Nicki's music videos, Megatron and Hot Girl Summer, so maybe someone could add a videography section in his page for something else notable?

On 7/16/2022 at 4:58 PM, Riot said:

UPDATE

:deadbanana4::deadbanana4::deadbanana4:

1 hour ago, Marla Singer said:

:bibliahh:

Apparently he appeared in a couple of Nicki's music videos, Megatron and Hot Girl Summer, so maybe someone could add a videography section in his page for something else notable?

i'm dying at this thread :ahh:

This thread is a kii kii...this ladies and gentlemen is what Nicki has been reduced to :deadbanana4:

• 2 weeks later...
On 7/16/2022 at 4:58 AM, Riot said:

UPDATE

hello

any update? i cant understand your link

16 minutes ago, Pikachoo said:

hello

any update? i cant understand your link

the entire article has been deleted for not being notable enough

RockStarShit101
15 hours ago, tellem said:

the entire article has been deleted for not being notable enough

nicki is behind the delete of his page lol

Hmm. Just the other day I seen Wikipedia had a huge banner on their website asking for donations to help keep the website online. Today the banner is gone, Kenny’s page is gone, and presumably Nicki’s bank account minus a chunk of money.

Nnnn how did I miss this :deadbanana2: and now it's deleted :weeps: 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.