• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• gustavothehuman

• rihannabiggestfan

• iaintiffin

• Pikachoo

Welp i read this thread earlier, now I came back and read the title as Katy Perry :rip:

5 hours ago, KatyPrismSpirit said:

some bardi gang members are so bored

At least they're giving facts and not photoshopped lies like the Barbz. But honestly, both fanbases need to let it go. It's so old. Cardi isn't going anywhere and Nicki is just...Nicki I guess. They both keep saying the other is obsessed with the other. Umm. Everyone is obsessed with everyone.

This is what Nicki's legacy has become and this is what she'll forever be known for..going down in history as a RAPIST MARRYING, PEDO FUNDING SORE LOSER :lmao:

And the Barbs can't do nothing but cry about it! :lmao:

feysnd.gif 

Edited by iaintiffin

7 hours ago, Riot said:

They are basically trying to add this article on the MAIN PAGE of Wikipedia :deadbanana2:

:deadbanana4:

omg I didn't know he'd be convicted of manslaughter too :rip:

2 hours ago, Tasty said:

NOW WHICH ONE OF YALL AS,.L;KAS;L

6awtOuj.png

:bibliahh:

Kenneth Petty is an American convicted sex offender and murderer. He is the husband of Trinidadian-American rapper Nicki Minaj.

Who tf added murderer lmao :redface:

This is very disrespectful. There is a little child involve and ya are constantly degrading someone’s father. 

3 minutes ago, Rican said:

This is very disrespectful. There is a little child involve and ya are constantly degrading someone’s father. 

How do you degrade a rapist, pedophile, and murderer?  Seems like the bar is already in hell.

• ATRL Moderator
8 minutes ago, Rican said:

Are you kidding? You are extremely ignorant. The woman he r*ped and the man he m*rdered were degraded, NOT him. He is not being degraded for those crimes being spoken about. He committed those acts and hurt innocent people. 

3 minutes ago, wehavetostan said:

Are you kidding? You are extremely ignorant. The woman he r*ped and the man he m*rdered were degraded, NOT him. He is not being degraded for those crimes being spoken about. He committed those acts and hurt innocent people. 

His child is also innocent and stuff like this will degrade him as well and he doesn’t deserve this. There is a viral tweet going around showing Offset with his kids at a water park with the headline “not everyone can relate.” That’s hateful for a child to see. Perhaps it’s time to move on. :michael:

3 hours ago, Tasty said:

6awtOuj.png

"queen of rape"
:rip: :rip: :rip:

8 hours ago, OhRly? said:

Hum... let me look at the article's top Editor

User: VersaceSpace

Past article contributions and reviews: "Hot ****", WAP"

Hum... so it seems like they have good taste

3 hours ago, Tasty said:

6awtOuj.png

:bibliahh:

• ATRL Moderator
4 minutes ago, Rican said:

His child is also innocent and stuff like this will degrade him as well and he doesn’t deserve this. There is a viral tweet going around showing Offset with his kids at a water park with the headline “not everyone can relate.” That’s hateful for a child to see. Perhaps it’s time to move on:michael:

You say that like he’s not also going to court for harassing the woman he r*ped. Why should people move on when he’s continuing to make the survivor of his crime suffer?

25 minutes ago, Rican said:

the dumbest take

8 hours ago, Riot said:

They are basically trying to add this article on the MAIN PAGE of Wikipedia :deadbanana2:

8 hours ago, OhRly? said:

Hum... let me look at the article's top Editor

User: VersaceSpace

Past article contributions and reviews: "Hot ****", WAP"

:deadvision:

3 hours ago, Tasty said:

6awtOuj.png

omg :ahh:

3 hours ago, Tasty said:

6awtOuj.png

Why was that removed tho, it's literally TRUE :gaycat6:

Okay, but now it's the pedophile's turn to debut a Wikipedia page

23945948-0-image-a-76_1580153279248.jpg

I keep thinking the pedophile part was Nicki's husband too, but it's "just" her brother :rip: a mess all around

33 minutes ago, Rican said:

her son is too young to understand now—but yes, of course there will come a time when he'll have to reckon with the crimes his father committed. I'm sure that will be hard and I hope there will be people to support him through it. that being said, it is inevitable and it doesn't mean people should stop talking about what this man did.

47 minutes ago, Rican said:

So? :skull: Everyone is someone’s father/mother/son/daughter/brother/sister etc. Does that mean nobody should ever be held accountable for their actions?

54 minutes ago, Rican said:

A child? He’s got like 5 other kids but only acknowledges the one he had with a millionaire celebrity

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.