Citizen Queen - "Waste My Time"

Flocon

Wow!!! My new favorite Citizen Queen song!!!

I love that each member in the girl group gets a chance to shine in this song! Kaedi and Kaylah’s gorgeous verses, Nina’s powerful chorus, and Cora’s dreamy bridge! :heart2:

Their live performance of “Waste My Time” on Tik Tok is out of this world too! :smitten2:

https://www.tiktok.com/t/ZTRF58MK4/?k=1

Loving this new era of Citizen Queen! They’ve been killing it on Tik Tok too (almost 2 million followers!!)

Edited by moptodel

:clap3:

WOW! They really give me more mature Danity Kane vibes. This track is WHOLE GOLD. I was liking Boysworld a lot at first but Call Me Queen and XO and this song and Y were just serving so much more maturity I needed. I was getting tired of the new girlgroup gens making bubblegum.

Their vocals go crazy.

On 7/11/2022 at 1:04 AM, moptodel said:

Kaedi singing the first verse of “Waste My Time” live is so stunning! Felt this performance in my soul! Her tone is so unique and special :heart:

https://www.tiktok.com/t/ZTRY3LjXN/?k=1

i love her tone so much

Citizen Queen posted a teaser for their “Waste My Time” music video today! Such a gag! I love this girl group so much! :smitten2:

This looks like it’s gonna be their best music video yet! They are really grown woman now! I love watching their evolution over the years! Can’t wait for the full video on Thursday night :heart2:

38 minutes ago, moptodel said:

Citizen Queen posted a teaser for their “Waste My Time” music video today! Such a gag! I love this girl group so much! :smitten2:

This looks like it’s gonna be their best music video yet! They are really grown woman now! I love watching their evolution over the years! Can’t wait for the full video on Thursday night :heart2:

OH THANK LORD A WHOLE BOP.

My issue with all of the Pentatonix-related projects (including Pentatonix themselves) is their covers are always a million times better than their originals :rip: They're phenomenal at arranging songs for multiple voices, but whoever is doing songwriting for/with them is not great.

These girls are really talented and seem really likeable too so I'm rooting for them hard, but I'm still waiting for an original song that really grabs my attention.

Nina singing this riff in “Waste My Time” live is such an EXPERIENCE! :jonny:

Incredible how they sound just as good live as they do in the recordings!!

Citizen Queen on the set of their music video! They look SO GORGEOUS :smitten2:

So ready for their “Waste My Time” music video tonight :duca:

CQ just released their music video for “Waste My Time” and I am so blown away!!! Their best visual they’ve ever released! :jonny:

• 3 weeks later...

Citizen Queen did an Evolution of Beyoncé medley to the beat of “Cuff It” and it is SO GOOD!! :flame:

• 1 month later...

Citizen Queen just released their new single, Break Up! It is my favorite CQ single ever! The production is so good (produced by NOVA WAV, who worked on Beyonce’s RENAISSANCE). The vocals are next level and the music video stars Colton Haynes! This is definitely going to be their breakout song!

On 7/7/2022 at 11:42 PM, Flocon said:

the same first chord as On It i was like hold up :rip:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.