UPDATE | Doja vs Noah: "I told her 'you're literally my role model'"

Forever Winter

The dramatics from all sides including the girlies in here but he's 17yo!!!!!!!!! ansd she's pushing 30!!!!!! 

He shouldn't have revealed the DM because for a reason they're DMs, she should've handled it better but not y'all excusing him doing that because he's 17yo when we know they can be messy, loud and obnoxious...

• Replies 346
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• professor2000

• Relampago.

• MingYouToo

• flower moon

10 hours ago, MotoPapi said:

She’s almost 30 why is she DMing underage teenagers.

this is how teenagers act Doja they still children in a way. 

MTE. I hope she’s joking otherwise this is seriously giving some random ass Nicki feud :deadbanana2: @Reverse Warholian

There 3 things going on here:

1. Doja was homeschooled & has a unique relationship/mode of interacting & flirting on the internet.

2. There is a generational misunderstanding between how Doja operates & how online gen Z does. 

3. A switch doesn’t magically turn off once someone goes from 17 to 18, and she may have expected Noah as sharing her experience of the “industry”, to relate on matters of privacy.

doja.gif

doja...this is giving miranda singz in that boys dm

I thought Doja and Noah were friends or at least friendly, why else would she ask him to set her up with his friend? :skull: Anyways, I don't see the issue here, Doja received nothing but positive press after the post. She shouldn't go on live calling children, who clearly had no bad intensions, a snake.

2 minutes ago, Kendi said:

I thought Doja and Noah were friends or at least friendly, why else would she ask him to set her up with his friend? :skull: Anyways, I don't see the issue here, Doja received nothing but positive press after the post. She shouldn't go on live calling children, who clearly had no bad intensions, a snake.

And here lies my question/point.  Everyone thought it was cute then, now it’s disgusting…? Interesting.  :laugh: 

2 hours ago, Flocon said:

It's always exhausting to stan her when things like that happen to her lol

She should've told him to delete the TikTok in private. Then tweet about it without being a Drama Queen, then Noah could've replied "I love You", she could've answered "me too" and then, end of story.

maybe the attention is whole point.

maybe.

"he's 17" is #2 trending on my twitter rn, hmm.

I am a bit confused about how she somehow couldn't find the non-child she was looking for who apparently has 5 million followers. It's not like it's a closely guarded security clearance secret.

2 hours ago, theintriguingone said:

How are there people defending her here :toofunny2:

She’s a grown woman in a teenage boy’s dms asking him to hook her up with his co-star when she could’ve just dmed the co-star directly and avoided all this drama. Also was she really expecting a 17 year old kid to play matchmaker for her? I like Doja but this really isn’t it.

gives me teas of people who are like "omg your dad is so cute what's his #?"

Edited by fridayteenage

• ATRL Moderator
6 hours ago, KatyPrismSpirit said:

what do these 30 year old celebs want from these stranger things kids:rip::rip::rip: like..

first drake texting that 14 year old bald headed girl from the show

next thing taylor swift exploiting that red haired girl in her alls well ends well (10 minute version) (taylors version) (short movie version) (from the vault version) and making that little girl make out with 40 year old dylan o brian........................ :coffee2:

now doja cat asking a 17 year old boy to set her up with a grown *** man on some primary school ****

someone get these HOLLYWEIRDOS from the internet for gewd

One of these things is not like the other :rip: 

8 hours ago, MALAMENTE said:

Why do yall have to insult the other guy when he has nothing to do with this? Its about Doja and Noah

I do think it is not that serious. Maybe do that in some other way and not through IG 

right. as if those same people don’t look busted compared to eddie. :rip:

ot: she is getting weird. at first i thought she was just quirky and sarcastic. but she is actually serious and just immature.  :rip:

Every week I feel like there’s some new drama with this woman :coffee2: She’s too overexposed in the press and just needs to take a solid year off at this point, for her and our mental sanity. :coffee2: 

They’re both in the wrong but Doja comes out of this looking far worse and it’s not even close.

To claim its pearl clutching to question why she’s involving anyone else, let alone a minor, in this hookup, even if the message itself wasn’t sketchy and it was his co-star, when there were plenty of ways for her team to touch base instead off social media, is gaslighting at its finest.

What’s even more wild is her saying that it was some kind of power play… girl you are 10 years older and a way bigger household name than “Noah Schnapp”.

Girl YOU are the one power playing :deadbanana2:

1 hour ago, Bethenny Frankel said:

doja...this is giving miranda singz in that boys dm

the actress who played mirinda did an entire expose video. the boy was exaggerating and making up lies for clout 

• ATRL Moderator

This is so weird, like it's really not that big of a deal :rip: 

the way she's losing more goodwill from this than any of the 4chan stuff :rip:

Doja is entitled to her feelings. Noah isn't some random high schooler. He's in the industry and he knows the decorum. Thats not how you handle things exposing private DMs to the public for literally no reason. He's a messy and immature gay boy who loves attention. It fits his mold and he got what he wanted. Also referring to her as, "Ma'am"? He reminds me of Tinkerbell. :skull:

All of this could've been avoided if she actually typed the man's name into Instagram. :gaycat6:

Edited by QueenBLadyG

17 minutes ago, Relampago. said:

What’s even more wild is her saying that it was some kind of power play… girl you are 10 years older and a way bigger household name than “Noah Schnapp”.

Girl YOU are the one power playing :deadbanana2:

Noah is significantly more famous than Doja right now :deadbanana2:

she's such a creep :biblionny:

3 minutes ago, QueenBLadyG said:

Doja is entitled to her feelings. Noah isn't some random high schooler. He's in the industry and he knows the decorum. Thats not how you handle things exposing private DMs to the public for literally no reason. He's a messy and immature gay boy who loves attention. It fits his mold and he got what he wanted. Also referring to her as, "Ma'am"? He reminds me of Tinkerbell. :skull:

All of this could've been avoided if she actually typed the man's name into Instagram. :gaycat6:

yeah i dont know why she didnt just reach out to him directly

ignoring the fact he already has a girlfriend so doja never had a chance :rip: 

12 hours ago, El Chico said:

Why was she even in the dms of a teenage boy? :rip: Now stans are attacking him online like what is she trying to accomplish lol 

Exactly. I love Doja but no.

The headlines making people think she's trying to hook up with a teen :skull: When will people learn how to read.

Like feel how you will about DMing him in general (it's bit odd imo) but like... she was interested in a man who is 30, that's a totally different context.

Edited by Beyonnaise

7 hours ago, Lover said:

https://i.giphy.com/media/MfFcgkdZPzLrF62l7q/giphy.webp

https://c.tenor.com/YlUQwQM54fMAAAAM/mickael-jackson.gif

Gaga's face :deadbanana2:

7 minutes ago, Katamari said:

yeah i dont know why she didnt just reach out to him directly

ignoring the fact he already has a girlfriend so doja never had a chance :rip: 

This makes it even worse. :skull:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.