• Replies 346
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• professor2000

• Relampago.

• MingYouToo

• flower moon

Its odd that y’all think just bc someone is 17, they can’t be told by someone that what they did was wrong or it offended someone? No one ever told yall anything when y’all were underage? :rip:

No learning lessons for the underaged, I guess. But once they turn 18, all of a sudden they are “pushing 30” and given no grace :dies:

Edited by Khamis

That was a ***** move from him tho, I'm sure he would be mad if someone exposed his dms too

when i saw what he did i thought it was really messed up and if he wasn't literally a child i wouldn't excuse it but i find it really creepy that shes dming a 17 y/o to hook her up w his co-worker when shes 26. :biblio:

Like I get it he's a teen and teens aren't thr brightest, the most socially aware or respectful of boundaries BUT they should still be held accountable for the dumb sh*t they do. What he did was wack and she is doing a little too much, but if he was 18/19 y'all wouldn't care since he would suppossedly be an "adult"

Edited by wantedyoutogrow

51 minutes ago, sourtwink said:

not people itt acting like her dming him is weird as if he’s not very obviously gay :jonny5:

anyways it was stupid and inappropriate of him to share their private dms publicly, however, it ain’t that deep 

Do yall reckon Noah is.....you know? :jonny:

This is so messy from both of them :toofunny2:

Why do yall have to insult the other guy when he has nothing to do with this? Its about Doja and Noah

I do think it is not that serious. Maybe do that in some other way and not through IG 

Doja is really just the gift that keeps on giving, she’s so funny :ahh:

The way she can either be serious or joking about it :rip:

I can't tell

doja is just mad because she has a boyfriend...

idk why she was asking a 17 year old to set her up with someone in the first place tho

40 minutes ago, Khamis said:

Its odd that y’all think just bc someone is 17, they can’t be told by someone that what they did was wrong or it offended someone? No one ever told yall anything when y’all were underage? :rip:

No learning lessons for the underaged, I guess. But once they turn 18, all of a sudden they are “pushing 30” and given no grace :dies:

obvi he shouldn't be sharing private DMs but Doja shouldn't be publicly dragging him either. he's a decade younger than him and it's weird as hell for her to be asking him to set her up with his co-workers (she legit could have just slid in his DMs on her own)

Love Doja but this is so over the top lol.

58 minutes ago, Khamis said:

No one ever told yall anything when y’all were underage? :rip:

No weirdo clown ***** pushing 30 was in my DMs as a minor asking me to hook them up with someone, no

Why is she in the dms of a 17 year old.  Also why couldn't she dm her crush directly :rip: what in the secondary school 

Cringe worthy. Every celebrity is unhinged. Delete the internet

45 minutes ago, taylordswift13 said:

Do yall reckon Noah is.....you know? :jonny:

This is so messy from both of them :toofunny2:

he’s definitely… you know… but won’t come out for like another decade when the stranger things money eventually runs out :jonny5:

Wait did ATRL switch on Doja or sumn ? I’m not even a stan but y’all gagging her. Those replies chile :rip:

Spoiler

not y’all getting the forks out to defend this messy yt boy lawd:ahh:

Edited by youngpopariana

Only my main film boy :clap3:Noah is the true star of ST. 

mlaredoperez

i understand posting private conversations is not good but Doja sweetie it's a teenage boy and he did it with no bad intentions, just shut up girl.

mlaredoperez
1 hour ago, Khamis said:

She could've just have a private conversation with him but she decided to call him out publicly with the implications that that has.

Why is she talking to a minor? Drake teas 

I love Doja and I’ve defended her against her many controversies but this is a bit weird for all the reasons everyone is already stating.

Like yeah, it is a little messy to show DMs publicly, but he’s 17 and the DMs were harmless. Doja shouldn’t be DMing underaged boys about her desired booty calls :skull: What’s messier is her calling him immature for posting the DMs, but then not having the maturity to handle this conversation privately. Now Doja stans are dragging the boy and it’s like… yikes.

Again, love this girl but she needs to get her act together cause it seems like she has a new controversy or meltdown every month. 

what do these 30 year old celebs want from these stranger things kids:rip::rip::rip: like..

first drake texting that 14 year old bald headed girl from the show

next thing taylor swift exploiting that red haired girl in her alls well ends well (10 minute version) (taylors version) (short movie version) (from the vault version) and making that little girl make out with 40 year old dylan o brian........................ :coffee2:

now doja cat asking a 17 year old boy to set her up with a grown *** man on some primary school ****

someone get these HOLLYWEIRDOS from the internet for gewd

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.