UPDATE | Doja vs Noah: "I told her 'you're literally my role model'"

Forever Winter

2 minutes ago, GotMyBlueprint said:

Uh, no... don't start this. This is the kind of **** that gets certain kind of problematic creeps with their "it's actually ephebophilia" nonsense. I'm not accusing you of nothing, just don't round up minor's ages, please.

Not you twisting around my point when I'm literally the one telling YOU not to round up people's ages :lmao: glad we can agree

• Replies 346
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• professor2000

• Relampago.

• MingYouToo

• flower moon

2 minutes ago, Almost Home said:

The constant need to point out their age like it even makes for an argument of any kind (she didn’t ask for anything that you should not ask a minor ff) and the cognitive dissonance in acting like she’s one foot in the grave while he’s basically just out of a damn crib - some people are truly wild :deadbanana4:

Right :deadbanana2: like I agree she shouldn't have messaged a minor and she's being a dick by putting him on blast over this but how old are some of these users to be saying she's "pushing 30"? 

The way this whole thing is dumb and could have been avoided if she just googled it…

27 minutes ago, GotMyBlueprint said:

Uh, no... don't start this. This is the kind of **** that gets certain kind of problematic creeps with their "it's actually ephebophilia" nonsense. I'm not accusing you of nothing, just don't round up minor's ages, please.

Girl what :skull: You’re the one who rounded up 26 to “in her thirties” and now you’re insinuating that someone is using a pedo tactic of acting like a teen is an adult when they actually just informed you of the ridiculousness of your age-leaping logic :biblio: Really weird of you to even bring up… yikes.

1 hour ago, Almost Home said:

He is not a child he’s literally 17 and perfectly capable of keeping a harmless conversation private considering both of them are public figures and it’s not anyone’s business who Doja is trynna link up w/ privately as much as it’s no one’s business whoevers DMs he’s sliding in 

She could’ve Googled but she didn’t - she asked in a perfectly acceptable way so miss me w/ the outrage like she’s out here asking a minor to send her his co-stars d**ck pics and not a harmless link to his socials 

Please :deadbanana4:

BY LAW he is. 

And as much as she uses the internet sis should know better. 

1 hour ago, NEUTRON said:

PLEASE EXPLAIN the difference.

I'm dying to hear you tell us what's the difference between an ADULT woman DM'ing an underage TEENAGE male vs. an ADULT male DM'ing an underage TEENAGE female.

Context. Adults can be friends with teens. It’s just most Americans making it something else.

• ATRL Moderator

Not the pedo accusations :deadbanana2: yes he should know better because of his experience but she’s an idiot for trying to make drama out of this, public drama, even!  What did she expect? :deadbanana:

people in this thread attacking doja for coming for a 17 yo boy when she herself mentions that knows hes 17 and does stupid **** but publicizing the dms was also ****** up :skull: 

im with her on this one, if anything 17 year olds are the ones that understand the most how you DONT post your dms with someone 

why was she even DMing a kid for his castmate's socials? she acts like a creepy fan who creates fake scenario in their minds that they are gonna meet their idols and make babies

she's weird end of story

people still acting like he "leaked" sensitive info when she had already posted publicly about the subject. :juanny:

there was nothing wrong with sharing the dm's. nothing was private in that convo. no one was doxed.

the only clout chaser is Doja rats attention seeking ass.

It was the filters in the video for me

Not the twerking dog while she was being so serious :rip:

17 hours ago, Bussea said:

The dramatics in here. all she did was ask for his social media because she couldn’t find it :rip: why are y’all acting like she asked for a threesome or asked Noah to pull his pants down for her :rip:

sub-buzz-8146-1657285632-8.png?downsize=

it’s so funny bc all this drama is over an ugly white man who probably doesn’t even like black women anyways :rip:

This is pretty harmless lol all the outrage over this 

Why is a hyper-sexual pop star having conversations about sex with an innocent minor :biblio:

It's giving predator :biblio:

I can understand feeling a bit embarrassed that someone posted a private convo of you being thirsty for the public's amusement, but 1) he's a teenager, and 2) no one was laughing at her and everyone loved her even more for it. 

NOW everyone is laughing at her :skull:

:rip:

this has to be scripted

People were actually loving her and saying she was relatable but she turned it into this cringe situation. I understand her frustration tho, just wish she handled this differently. 

Its giving pedophile

I’m still waiting for the her to show her tiddays real hard. 

6 hours ago, Prisoner said:

Its giving pedophile

lmao. how? do you know what that word even means?

She’s been on edge for a while now. Always going on twitter rants and constantly complaining. That said, ppl are overblowing this lol. Nothing about this is predatory. Ppl are reaching. 

I mean, the real question is WHY did Noah share those screenshots.. I don't blame Doja for exposing him for being a snake 

Doja is right and y’all are overreacting as usual.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.