• thatsmydemi

• Pink Ranger

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Whoa her next album is gonna bomb if this is her work ethic

She will never not be corny :toofunny3:

18 minutes ago, Power love said:

Whoa her next album is gonna bomb if this is her work ethic

It’s already gonna bomb unless they start sending it to radio or give some playlisting. Rn they’re just making Demi post on Tiktok (not even content related to Demi’s new music, just general content ?) and perform at late night show only grandpas watch. Poor Demi has to work.  what’s the point of a label if you have to promote yourself, might as well go independent. 

Edited by Freakshowvato

Well she’s very welcome to quit the contract she’s under. Judging by the numbers the contract wont last much longer anyway

Boss tells employee her job duties and employee bitched and complains. In the real world, said employee would be FIRED. But of course she’ll run to instagram in attack mode or a la another documentary in the making. It’s getting old, Demi. Grow up. You’re almost 30. 

1 minute ago, phreshprince said:

Boss tells employee her job duties and employee bitched and complains. In the real world, said employee would be FIRED. But of course she’ll run to instagram in attack mode or a la another documentary in the making. It’s getting old, Demi. Grow up. You’re almost 30. 

You’re taking this personally it’s supposed to be funny ? Demi was tryna come up with a tiktok bc they had to and posted that. We know Demi is real, they’re not gonna hide how they feel. It got deleted anyway prolly bc their label disapproved and now they made a New tiktok THAT is doing well

breathe and let Demi breathe ?

5 minutes ago, Mr.Link said:

Well she’s very welcome to quit the contract she’s under. Judging by the numbers the contract wont last much longer anyway

YES bc Island Records has a roster of successful A list artists ?

I agree tho it’s better for Demi to go independent. they’re lucky Demi is still signed to them if their only support is advising Demi to post on tiktok ?

Edited by Freakshowvato

Demi girl…. If your team is asking you to do Tik Tok is simply because The new single is probably the biggest flop Of the year… your small venue tour is half empty 

Yes you are close to 30 but there are a lot

of ways to be on Tik Tok & social media without looking ridiculous or forced 

I also agree with some of you just hire someone to help you with social media 

1 hour ago, imabadkid said:

i mean Puth is 30 and lives on TikTok. its just one of those apps you either love

it or hate it and I’m guessing she’s not crazy about it

I’m the same I’m 29 almost 30 and I had the app for all of two months before I wanted to blow my brains out and deleted it. 

not everyone has to love tik tok guys :matty:

I dont understand how stans always blame the artist when this happens. It’s a fact that labels are now obsessed with TikTok. Being on TikTok doesn’t guarantee you’ll have a viral hit and even if you do, it might not translate to streams. It’s not Demi’s job to do any of this.

Jason Derulo has been ruining his image and career for Tiktok and all he got after all these years was one viral song that needed BTS to be #1. 
It’s not worth it

Edited by Blue Rose

Taylucifer

zzz Halsey already did this :zzz:

So she didn't hear about the Halsey mess

3 hours ago, Freakshowvato said:

It’s already gonna bomb unless they start sending it to radio or give some playlisting. Rn they’re just making Demi post on Tiktok (not even content related to Demi’s new music, just general content ?) and perform at late night show only grandpas watch. Poor Demi has to work.  what’s the point of a label if you have to promote yourself, might as well go independent. 

Are you expecting the label CEOs or whoever works for her to do interviews for her and film themselves on TikTok promoting her music or…? I mean, they are the ones to book performances for her, do deals with Spotify, radios etc while she just has to do those booked performances or whatever she is told to do on TikTok.

THE DRAMA

tiktok isn’t that hard to use :deadbanana2:

Back in the day artists barely had any sleep, because they had to promote their music. These lazy heifers can't even do a 10 second tiktok nowadays. 

Edited by WalkAway

such a hard work, recording some videos on tik tok :ace:

Halsey did this and her new single is already OUT everywhere, so I'm not sure this publicity stunt works anymore

Well, the music industry is a business, so she better get on with it and do it. If she wanted complete freedom to do whatever she wants then she should have remained an independent artist. She put pen to paper and signed a contract with her label/management, so too bad.

I'm sure it's the labels that tell these artists to complain about their label on TikTok, so.. :skull:

the fact y’all are more pressed about this than demi is :rip:

Gurl almost 30 means nothing unless you're a gay man.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.