China continues to do record business with Russia for the 2nd straight month

Bears01

Well of course.  They want someone to trade with them when they invade Taiwan.  

Me driving my car on $5.32 a gallon watching India and China buy oil for pennies:

giphy.gif?cid=e2a3cbdee6naxn5pc5iwpn34fq

President Maduro, my country yearns for your black gold. Please show us mercy. :jonny:

XI & Putin is like Plague & Tuberculosis working together…  :clap3:

Minding their own business like they should unlike US which is continuously giving money to Ukraine so that the war goes on and on...

3 hours ago, Mohit said:

Minding their own business like they should unlike US which is continuously giving money to Ukraine so that the war goes on and on...

Do you consider doing record business with an authoritarian regime while they are trying to wipe Ukraine off the face of the earth and erase its history as... minding their own business?  What is not clicking?  :deadbanana4:

@OP Pretends to be shocked.  It's clear they want to do the same thing to Taiwan. 

6 hours ago, Mohit said:

3 hours ago, Archetype said:

Do you consider doing record business with an authoritarian regime while they are trying to wipe Ukraine off the face of the earth and erase its history as... minding their own business?  What is not clicking?  :deadbanana4:

@OP Pretends to be shocked.  It's clear they want to do the same thing to Taiwan. 

Oh wow, the swift and effortless clock

17 hours ago, Communion said:

Me driving my car on $5.32 a gallon watching India and China buy oil for pennies:

giphy.gif?cid=e2a3cbdee6naxn5pc5iwpn34fq

President Maduro, my country yearns for your black gold. Please show us mercy. :jonny:

Gas Prices Around the World

You might be feeling pain at the pump, but it could be worse; gas is a lot more expensive in some other countries.

June 7, 2022

FINALAND: $9.64

GERMANY: $8.80

FRANCE: $8.06

CHINA: $5.50

INDIA: $5.09

US: $4.79

https://www.kiplinger.com/personal-finance/shopping/cars/604410/gas-prices-around-the-world

You can say thank you to our own locally produce shale gas & shale oil then :clown:

For the millionth time, Google still exist outside of the CCP internet.  :clown:

Edited by frenchyisback

Not surprised. Evil people do evil things. 

1 hour ago, frenchyisback said:

Gas Prices Around the World

You might be feeling pain at the pump, but it could be worse; gas is a lot more expensive in some other countries.

June 7, 2022

FINALAND: $9.64

GERMANY: $8.80

FRANCE: $8.06

CHINA: $5.50

INDIA: $5.09

US: $4.79

https://www.kiplinger.com/personal-finance/shopping/cars/604410/gas-prices-around-the-world

You can say thank you to our own locally produce shale gas & shale oil then :clown:

For the millionth time, Google still exist outside of the CCP internet.  :clown:

4.79? where? Where I live has been at $6 for an while 

26 minutes ago, aespa said:

:rip:
Where do you live?  

Cali? Washington state?

MOVE OUT !!!!

Communion is from Jersey which is the state with the 3rd highest gas tax in the entire country and he said himself he pays $5.32 now.

Edited by frenchyisback

27 minutes ago, aespa said:

Ignore hom. He doesn't realize per gallon prices aren't accurate markers worldwide because the US disproportionately requires people to drive to commute. A better comparison would be how much a citizen of each country spends on gas a year.

18 minutes ago, Communion said:

Ignore hom. He doesn't realize per gallon prices aren't accurate markers worldwide because the US disproportionately requires people to drive to commute. A better comparison would be how much a citizen of each country spends on gas a year.

You got caught lying when you said India & China get oil for pennys compared to the US. It's OK! I'd be embarrassed too.

Go ahead and change the goal post as per usual. :clown:

You're proving EVERYDAY why Communism is THE WORST political system when you get caught lying more often than Trump & Johnson combined :rip:

21 minutes ago, frenchyisback said:

oil for pennys

This is literally a reference to the English idiom "pennies on the dollar" which describes when something is incredibly cheap in comparison to its original price. No one would read such and imagine literal pennies. 

India is getting oil at such a discounted rate from Russia that they're believed to be just reselling the oil they're buying. 

https://www.theguardian.com/business/2022/jun/26/concerns-india-back-door-into-europe-for-russian-oil

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.