Nicki video goes viral on twitter with 170k+ likes for being iconic

Jay T

They will always know who mother is . She’s so iconic 

what's funny about that video?

I'm a barb and she was so young and gorgeous here. She looks snatched, no excess surgeries, filters, or CGI warping around her figure.

Her career was so promising back then, if yall told me she would become a demented schizophrenic auntie and sex offender wife I would not believe in a million years, its truly depressing as a fan. And it is probably hard for her to be bombarded of these contents of her in her prime, knowing she is a bygone of a forgotten era. I wish her the best.

She has fallen so far.

Edited by cyclone

Ugh she was so ******* iconic :jonny5: Bad decision after bad decision for what could've been a certified legend :rip: 

3 minutes ago, Julián said:

Ugh she was so ******* iconic :jonny5: Bad decision after bad decision for what could've been a certified legend :rip: 

she is a legend though. no other girl before or after her has reached the career heights she has.

Tick beauty.

Tick talent. 

Tick charm.

Tick Lee Strasberg institute of method acting.

More than other girls careers, over a decade in. She may be monstered out, but the world clearly isn’t over this rap classic. :clap3:

giphy-18.gif&q=60

Edited by FOCK

Tell those 170k+ likes to stream her next album so it doesn’t sink like the Titanic in its 2nd week. 

J937QDS.gif

14 minutes ago, Jay-El said:

Tell those 170k+ likes to stream her next album so it doesn’t sink like the Titanic in its 2nd week. 

J937QDS.gif

OOP! Twitter got these OLDER girlies thinking that likes and clout == success. The likes don't always translate to sales.

43 minutes ago, Julián said:

she is a certified legend when the dust settles as the most successful female rapper of the 2000s and 2010s :next:

56 minutes ago, cyclone said:

I'm a barb and she was so young and gorgeous here. She looks snatched, no excess surgeries, filters, or CGI warping around her figure.

Her career was so promising back then, if yall told me she would become a demented schizophrenic auntie and sex offender wife I would not believe in a million years, its truly depressing as a fan. And it is probably hard for her to be bombarded of these contents of her in her prime, knowing she is a bygone of a forgotten era. I wish her the best.

She has fallen so far.

yk your posts would be more respectable if you dropped the act

Every time Nicki sees a viral post about her she regains her ego and assumes that the world is eager for her to release new music, then she releases a half-assed single that fails to go #1 despite bundles, mass iTunes buying and other gimmicks, then she proceeds to either shade or openly attack Billboard and her "haters", which evolves into a full-blown meltdown on Twitter and/or Instagram, and then she disappears for a few months. Rinse and repeat. :toofunny3:

Edited by Sugar-Rush

49 minutes ago, Jay-El said:

J937QDS.gif

You are just such a hater , it’s getting weird.. and the fact that you’re older than doja too r u not embarassed 

34 minutes ago, cyclone said:

OOP! Twitter got these OLDER girlies thinking that likes and clout == success. The likes don't always translate to sales.

Fff let’s revisit this when NM5 comes. 

J937QDS.gif

38 minutes ago, Superbitch said:

Did they buy her 3 leads this year 

J937QDS.gif

ot: When I stanned ha :sistrens: 

J937QDS.gif

3 minutes ago, Sugar-Rush said:

Every time Nicki sees a viral post about her she regains her ego and assumes that the world is eager for her to release new music, then she releases a half-assed single that fails to go #1 despite bundles, mass iTunes buying and other gimmicks, then she proceeds to either shade or openly attack Billboard and her "haters", which evolves into a full-blown meltdown on Twitter and/or Instagram, and then she disappears for a few months. Rinse and repeat. :toofunny3:

I never thought about this but its lowkey true, and our fandom always tries to desperately convince her that she is still relevant but im not sure a lot of us believe it ourselves

Just now, Jay T said:

You are just such a hater , it’s getting weird.. and the fact that you’re older than doja too r u not embarassed 

This topic is about Nicki. Not me or Doja. Stay on topic please thanks! 

J937QDS.gif

OT: There’s nothing iconic about this. 

J937QDS.gif

26 minutes ago, Seiko Oomori said:

she is a certified legend when the dust settles as the most successful female rapper of the 2000s and 2010s :next:

00s? Please. She hadn’t even debuted. Kim and Missy sold millions of albums in the 00s.

"iM a BaRb buT"

I know you're trolling, but you sound so stupid atp. 

& The fact that it's always the same bimbos posting the same tired comments. Like ya'll really itch like flea ridden dogs to post the same negative **** over & over lol.

OT: Lmao the faces Nicki was making. I miss these days. What happened to the official release of the video? Also I loved the concept of her part, but the editing is extremely terrible. Also I want to see the part where Chyna is playing the "Barbie" part. 

Nicki forever having girls pressed who I'm sure couldn't hold a candle to her looks wise. Even with some extra weight mama is clearing yall and your favs. Whew this ***** is truly the fckin queen. When you a legend....YOU ARE ALWAYS RELEVANT! Stay mad I guess lol

OT: That pink wig is so fuckin iconic and laid. The makeup was also perfect!

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.