Mean Girls smashes on Netflix US after being added again

Hector

https://flixpatrol.com/top10/netflix/united-states/2022-07-07/

And #5 in Netflix’s overall top 10 titles chart. 

Timeless movie. :clap3: A syndicated & streamed classic!

Edited by Hector

• ATRL Moderator

It's what she deserves for being so freaking iconic :wanda:One of the best comedy scripts of its time

It's been on HBO MAX for a long time, so, whatever. But yes, iconic and well-done comedy movie. :jonnycat:

The enduring popularity of this movie after almost 2 decades is unquestionable and so impressive, THE ultimate teen classic :clap3: the way there's screenings of this around the world literally every month. new official merch is also still being regularly released and we're finally getting a steelbook in September :duca: too bad it's not a 4k but I'm guessing they're prob saving that for the 20th anniversary

712YimqCfOL._SL1500_.jpg

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B0B5G4L9T7/

I still can't believe we're getting a film adaptation of the musical as well but not a sequel with the OG cast :angry: Tina Fey is not seeing heaven.

Netflix getting their subscribers geared up for the event of the holiday season, Falling for Christmas! :duca: 

They should add more Lilo classics (well the few that aren't on Disney+ :skull:)

A CLASSIC. The amount of iconic quotes we got from this movie. So fetch :bird:

It used to be on Netflix Brazil many years ago, but they took it down last year :mad: Anyway, one of the most iconic and influential teen comedies of all time, along with Clueless and Heathers :clap3: Still hoping for an actual sequel featuring the original cast.

it was always there on Amazon prime video... the way yall feel happy just with crumbs thrown at you by Netflix 

the only movie that i can watch 484894668412165 times 

1 hour ago, okgo said:

The enduring popularity of this movie after almost 2 decades is unquestionable and so impressive, THE ultimate teen classic :clap3: the way there's screenings of this around the world literally every month. new official merch is also still being regularly released and we're finally getting a steelbook in September :duca: too bad it's not a 4k but I'm guessing they're prob saving that for the 20th anniversary

712YimqCfOL._SL1500_.jpg

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B0B5G4L9T7/

I still can't believe we're getting a film adaptation of the musical as well but not a sequel with the OG cast :angry: Tina Fey is not seeing heaven.

Netflix getting their subscribers geared up for the event of the holiday season, Falling for Christmas! :duca: 

They should add more Lilo classics (well the few that aren't on Disney+ :skull:)

i mean...what would you even want the plot to be? 

chances are it would look like an unnecessary cash grab.

12 minutes ago, fridayteenage said:

i mean...what would you even want the plot to be? 

chances are it would look like an unnecessary cash grab.

they were gonna do Mean Moms (adapted from another book by Rosalind Wiseman like Mean Girls was) with a different cast in the mid 2010s before the project was put on hold, now that the original actresses are older maybe that could be revised and work. the original director also gave an idea last year or w/e where they could be young mothers serving together in a PTA, idk I dont have a specific storyline but I'm sure they could come up with something funny and clever (I mean after all this time I doubt the thought never crossed anyone's mind) but honestly I just want to see them all together again on screen.

literally the entire cast has expressed they'd love to reprise the roles and be on set together again. if it sucks it sucks, but there's no way it'd take anything away from the original movie now. if it flops it flops, but I find it almost impossible to be an epic failure if they got the right people on board. and besides hollywood is made of unnececssary cash grabs, why can't the cast and fans have this one too?

Edited by okgo

The Picasso of our time 

4 hours ago, okgo said:

they were gonna do Mean Moms (adapted from another book by Rosalind Wiseman like Mean Girls was) with a different cast in the mid 2010s before the project was put on hold, now that the original actresses are older maybe that could be revised and work. the original director also gave an idea last year or w/e where they could be young mothers serving together in a PTA, idk I dont have a specific storyline but I'm sure they could come up with something funny and clever (I mean after all this time I doubt the thought never crossed anyone's mind) but honestly I just want to see them all together again on screen.

literally the entire cast has expressed they'd love to reprise the roles and be on set together again. if it sucks it sucks, but there's no way it'd take anything away from the original movie now. if it flops it flops, but I find it almost impossible to be an epic failure if they got the right people on board. and besides hollywood is made of unnececssary cash grabs, why can't the cast and fans have this one too?

well, as a previous satc fan, the movies and the reboot have helped towards ruining the legacy of the original show.

as a veronica mars fan, the movie and the reboot have helped towards ruining the legacy of the original show.

let's let mean girls stay untarnished.

I've seen it like 50 times :clap3: My friends and I used to quote it so much when we were kids :clap3: 

ICONIC :clap3:

A modern day classic :clap3:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.