Adele cares about career; heartbroken when other artists don’t

rosesbloom

11 hours ago, queenoftheclouds said:

What artist doesn't care about their career?

Judging by how the 30 era went/is going, Adele is one.

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• UnusualBoy

• Bey'Knight

• Pepo

• Protocol

11 hours ago, Bey Admired said:

Y’all are so negative and really need to lighten up :noparty: I’m starting to get worried for some of you. 

If you’re struggling with home life or life in general and need someone to talk to, please DM me. 

Please don’t take the hate you have for yourself and your life out on people you don’t even know. It’s not healthy and no way to live :heart: 

It appears you are ill-equipped to ever hold Adele accountable for any inelegant statements so you do this thing where you make derisive conjectures about users’ personal lives. It’s very vindictive and potentially triggering to those who actually are dealing with stuff. Atrl is a form of escapism. You can defend your fav without gaslighting and poking around soft spots. 

Serving sang off key in my chorus :deadbanana4:

Sis stop talking

Why are y'all talking about promotion, support and touring when she's literally referring to the music and not the charts/gross?

Seems like you are shocked there's a pop star who prioritizes art over commercial success. 

If you listened to the podcast you will learn that the reason she said that statement was why she gets stage fright when she performs her live shows, she takes her music seriously. 

Vegas affected her she did not really abandon the era, she said she hid because of how she felt when the Vegas fiasco happened. 

Edited by Rami

If she cared about her career, she would've done her fans right and saw that Vegas show through.

16 hours ago, Paranoid Android said:

The most off-putting thing about this era has been how she has put herself on a pedestal throughout. I am one of the last stars, only I make personal music, only I make music for adults etc. 

True and it's not like she's releasing ground-breaking music either, it's MOR ballads for Karens and success stans on ATRL.

This thread is....

On 7/7/2022 at 10:19 PM, frenchyisback said:

Honey, if you’d care you’d take vocal lessons so you’d stop injuring your voice

Also stop getting drunk… it does not help. 

b034d78c8c2840fa54084477a18125db.thumb.g

On 7/7/2022 at 8:37 PM, hardbrit said:

Says the one who has released the same album 4 times, cancelled residencies, and does nothing on stage.

hardbrit

Something. :rip:

Gurl, calm down

Do y’all ever read the articles posted? She’s talking about the music only, not promo and press. :rip: 

I do think an announcement needs to be made soon about Vegas because that is becoming a big stain on the era, but there’s nothing unlikable about what she said here.

On 7/7/2022 at 2:37 PM, hardbrit said:

Says the one who has released the same album 4 times, cancelled residencies, and does nothing on stage.

mte. lol

she doesnt even invest in choreography, outfits nor producers or instruments

her whole career is one big black dress and blown out hair 

Sounds like she’s deflecting her own flaws and insecurities on other artists. 

I love Adele so much, but damn she has been annoying this era 

Is this the "Adele is over" era?

On 7/8/2022 at 6:23 PM, 1989 said:

Do y’all ever read the articles posted? She’s talking about the music only, not promo and press. :rip: 

I do think an announcement needs to be made soon about Vegas because that is becoming a big stain on the era, but there’s nothing unlikable about what she said here.

No one reads pasts titles anymore and I can’t stand it :deadbanana4:

On 7/7/2022 at 1:55 PM, Gwendolyn said:

enough-people.gif

You could have at least edited Ellen out.

On 7/7/2022 at 3:40 PM, gatito said:

she sounds insufferable lmao this is why the GP can't relate to her anymore when she's constantly serving stuck up out of touch rich white woman :deadbanana4:

The GP does not read artist's interviews nor do they care :rip: 

Y'all need to get off atrl once in a while ffs :rip: 

Gurl, love you but you're not the one to talk.

On 7/7/2022 at 2:33 PM, queenoftheclouds said:

What artist doesn't care about their career?

right? :rip:  the self-importance

Y'all are so hateful for no reason. Jesus. Daily reminder that not all female singers are "required" to dance and jump on stage, just because you want them to. And stop saying "she should apologise for postponing", she already did. What more do you want, her to get on her knees for you?

OT: Lowkey she has a point, it doesn't apply for everyone of course but there are some artists that just... don't have the "drive" or motivation they used to in their earlier albums/years of their career. And to those who are trying to pinpoint 30 as being that, let me remind you that critics, sales, and overall reception from fans loved the album, and she absolutely poured her heart into it.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.