• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• UnusualBoy

• Bey'Knight

• Pepo

• Protocol

Once again, atrlers posting stuff to be taken out of context for haters to come for Adele. :relax:

Pretty rich coming from someone who's career stagnated artistically when they were barely 21 years old. 

Adele's likeability:

steam-locomotive-train.gif

She’s in desperate need of a reality check :toofunny3:

Gosh her attitude nowadays is so unbecoming. She didn’t same thing at the BRIT awards; condescending her peers right in front of them. I guess when the whole world blows smoke up your derrière, it’s inevitable you give in to your own hype. 

Why has she become so annoying lately?

2 hours ago, Sept said:

The thread title is so misleading

She talked about her stage freight and her worry about not being able to pull a great show. Like she's a perfectionist and her fans all know it. That's not about "career"

This! 

Sounds like projection. 

1 hour ago, Toxicity. said:

She's just going on this unapology **** your feelings media tour instead of just saying sorry :deadbanana2: who is managing her?

rihanna's impacT!

her anti coming in a few years!

Adele babygworl i love you but... She's become so unlikeable JDKSJJSKS damn flopping really took a toll on her :deadvision: all I'm gonna say is that next album (if she ever makes another) has to be a switch from her previous 3 albums that, in all honesty, sound pretty much the same

She’s right and she should say it

We all know who is she talking about.:foxaylove2:

Yeah, this is the quote from my "Adele shades Taylor?" thread, that got me suspended :coffee2:

She really is painfully not self aware. :/ 

31 minutes ago, MusicTalker said:

Sounds like projection. 

Yup.

Who is managing her? This whole era has completely ruined the image she built for herself prior. A complete 180. 

Most artists don’t care cause music lost its value and impact on pop culture. That’s why many are selling out or securing the bag with products.

Yall are so insufferable. I've heard the full podcast and she sounds very likeable throughout. Stop trying to takes bits from interviews to come for artists :gaycat4:

4 hours ago, Beyonnaise said:

I just turned 25 and it dawned on me the other day that Adele wrote Hello and When We Were Young at my age, when they both sound like someone in her fifties :deadbanana4: She's always been bolting toward old age, it's kinda weird

Imagine being her age when she wrote 19 and 21 (me) :skull:

I remember people dragging Taylor for the lyrics of 22 but now they seem pretty age appropriate 

25 minutes ago, brazil said:

Yeah, this is the quote from my "Adele shades Taylor?" thread, that got me suspended :coffee2:

And how is that remotely connected to Taylor? A new time off would be great for you. 

1 hour ago, Totami Legend said:

She’s right and she should say it

We all know who is she talking about.:foxaylove2:

Yes, her own self and the worst part is she's so unaware of that :rip: 

Can... she... Stop? :toofunny2:

I used to find her SO likeable, even more than all of my faves, but something about this era's interviews is so... :doc: 

6 hours ago, brazil said:

maybe you should stop making flamebait posts:rip: some people just never learn

she already abandoned the era so she should stop doing these interviews as well:toofunny3:she just makes herself look worse every time

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.