Adele cares about career; heartbroken when other artists don’t

rosesbloom

Y’all are so negative and really need to lighten up :noparty: I’m starting to get worried for some of you. 

If you’re struggling with home life or life in general and need someone to talk to, please DM me. 

Please don’t take the hate you have for yourself and your life out on people you don’t even know. It’s not healthy and no way to live :heart: 

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• UnusualBoy

• Bey'Knight

• Pepo

• Protocol

The pretentiousness of it all. I can't think of a single artist who doesn't care about their career. :skull: What happened to Adele this era? She's so unlikeable now. 

She's over

42 minutes ago, hardbrit said:

Says the one who has released the same album 4 times, cancelled residencies, and does nothing on stage.

But she doesn’t lipsync

45 minutes ago, hardbrit said:

Says the one who has released the same album 4 times, cancelled residencies, and does nothing on stage.

end thread :deadvision:

8 minutes ago, emile20 said:

She's over

You WISH, OAH :deadbanana:

54 minutes ago, hardbrit said:

Girl...

hardbrit

Anyway, this is rich coming from her considering her long gaps between releases and the way she abandons her albums after the first single...

Not the subliminal @ Rih. Adele’s an insatiable navy too :redface:

She's absolutely right

1 hour ago, hardbrit said:

This and let's not talk about her eras and videos. 

The thread title is so misleading

She talked about her stage freight and her worry about not being able to pull a great show. Like she's a perfectionist and her fans all know it. That's not about "career"

she sounds like 2008-2013 gaga

:isudumblmao:

Honey, if you’d care you’d take vocal lessons so you’d stop injuring your voice at every tour with your horrible placement.

Also, you’d be less scared to sing if you actually learned how to girl…

Especially with that beautiful tone of yours…

Also stop smoking like a chimney or getting drunk… it does not help. 

Not when she released such an underwhealming album :rip: 

1 hour ago, Bey Admired said:

Y’all are so negative and really need to lighten up :noparty: I’m starting to get worried for some of you. 

If you’re struggling with home life or life in general and need someone to talk to, please DM me. 

Please don’t take the hate you have for yourself and your life out on people you don’t even know. It’s not healthy and no way to live :heart: 

You earlier today:

6 hours ago, Bey Admired said:

This is the worst rollout I’ve ever seen. She’s literally nowhere to be seen. To say I’m disappointed would be an understatement. 

Yvette is a loser and a total yes man. I hold her and Bey equally culpable. 

And how stupid do you have to be to do an IVP campaign in the middle of your album rollout? They’re all total clowns and don’t give a damn about the fans. It’s all about the money. 

I’m done with her if she doesn’t get her act together before the album release.

I promise you, she’ll do more promo for IVP than she does for the album. She doesn’t care about us, she just wants our money. 

Perhaps you should read up on the phenomenon of psychological projection instead :rip:

This entitled rich white woman lol

the fact everything she said can be applied to her 

she sounds insufferable lmao this is why the GP can't relate to her anymore when she's constantly serving stuck up out of touch rich white woman :deadbanana4:

The same way you always take your traumas out on trans people? :heart:

Shes probably talking about Drake. Drake has downgraded SO MUCH

The way people here try to dictate how she has to feel about her career is so weird :skull: she doesn't need to be everywhere to show you people that she cares, she doesn't need to one-up herself every single ******* time when she has some of the best selling albums in history, and she has every right to feel whatever she feels before getting on stage. Making it seem like it's an apocalypse just because she postponed a ******* Vegas residency...

2 hours ago, queenoftheclouds said:

What artist doesn't care about their career?

Well most artists don't. They just release a bunch of songs and products to make money. They don't care about their singing, they don't care about their videos, they don't care about performing, they don't care about art, it's literally just a way to get rich and famous :deadbanana4:

I’ve already had a couple of DM’s. Like I said, please don’t hesitate to reach out :heart2:

She's just going on this unapology **** your feelings media tour instead of just saying sorry :deadbanana2: who is managing her?

Edited by Toxicity.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.