Adele cares about career; heartbroken when other artists don’t

rosesbloom

https://www.instagram.com/reel/CfjEhDVICH3/?igshid=NWRhNmQxMjQ=

“I think my nerves and anxiety with my stage fright and the pressure and being, like, ‘I don’t know if I can do it’ means I care! And I think a lot people actually don’t care anymore. It breaks my heart when I go to a show or I hear an album or something and I’m like, I don’t think they’re in it anymore. I don’t think they’re bothered. I don’t think they care about what they’re doing anymore. It breaks my heart.“

“And so, even when I do get that wild rush of, like, terrifying adrenaline… I’m like, okay I’ve got this! I’m excited. My adrenaline means I’m excited. My nerves means I want to go and do a great show. And that is my measure of, when I don’t feel like that, then I’m done. I won’t do it anymore.”

FWr-opyWYAAypTc?format=jpg&name=medium

Edited by rosesbloom

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• UnusualBoy

• Bey'Knight

• Pepo

• Protocol

What artist doesn't care about their career?

Says the one who has released the same album 4 times, cancelled residencies, and does nothing on stage.

Adele boo boo stay single. Leave Rihanna alone.

Edited by TheFameCurse

That means she cares enough to get nervous and emotionally invested. She spoke facts.

This sounds like projection...

6 minutes ago, queenoftheclouds said:

What artist doesn't care about their career?

I wish my faves cared about their music careers :rip:

2 minutes ago, Paranoid Android said:

The most off-putting thing about this era has been how she has put herself on a pedestal throughout. I am one of the last stars, only I make personal music, only I make music for adults etc. 

I just turned 25 and it dawned on me the other day that Adele wrote Hello and When We Were Young at my age, when they both sound like someone in her fifties :deadbanana4: She's always been bolting toward old age, it's kinda weird

Edited by Beyonnaise

I go to a show or I hear an album or something and I’m like, I don’t think they’re in it anymore. I don’t think they’re bothered. I don’t think they care about what they’re doing anymore. It breaks my heart.

This sounds like how we feel about Adele and the 30 era

Can she just say she's sorry for her ABSOLUTELY horrible decision to cancel her Vegas show on the actual date of the concert? People paid thousands on accomodation and flights to see you.

I liked ADELE a lot before and during the beginning of the start of the 30 era, but she's showed she's a true Karen

She is talking a lot for someone who completely abandoned their album and cancelled, sorry, "postponed" their all shows less than a day before...

12 minutes ago, Paranoid Android said:

The most off-putting thing about this era has been how she has put herself on a pedestal throughout. I am one of the last stars, only I make personal music, only I make music for adults etc. 

And what is untrue there

6 minutes ago, Miracle said:

Can she just say she's sorry for her ABSOLUTELY horrible decision to cancel her Vegas show on the actual date of the concert? People paid thousands on accomodation and flights to see you.

I liked ADELE a lot before and during the beginning of the start of the 30 era, but she's showed she's a true Karen

She already apologized.

:deadbanana:Adele I love you but the way you abandoned your era it seems like you don't care anymore  :ace: 

As a fan I wish she actually would care more about her career  :toofunny3:

enough-people.gif

“I think my nerves and anxiety with my stage fright and the pressure and being, like, I don’t know if I can do it means I care! And I think a lot people actually don’t care anymore. It breaks my heart when I go to a show or I hear an album or something and I’m like, I don’t think they’re in it anymore. I don’t think they’re bothered. I don’t think they care about what they’re doing anymore. It breaks my heart.“

Not her coming for Rih and Ga like that!:deadbanana2:

8 minutes ago, Gui Blackout said:

And what is untrue there

All of it? :rip: She is hardly the last star, Ariana, Cardi and Billie debuted after 21 had run its course. She is hardly the only person making personal music for adults.

I don’t think they’re bothered. I don’t think they care about what they’re doing anymore.

This is rich coming from the person who postponed a whole residency one (1) day before it started :rip:

She comes off as so pretentious these days :biblio: she used to be so laid back and fun. 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.