The Slayer

i love how rayes the uk go to pop song writer 

23 minutes ago, tbhmatt said:

Ok but we need them to release it!! 

Perrie has been in meetings...

this is gonna be good

50 minutes ago, The Slayer said:

Perrie has been in meetings...

Leigh also posted on her stories last night that she was listening to some of her solo music, so she must be close to finishing up some stuff…

the way Jade is the only one who is radio silent and we were all convinced she would drop first :dies:

9 minutes ago, tbhmatt said:

Leigh also posted on her stories last night that she was listening to some of her solo music, so she must be close to finishing up some stuff…

the way Jade is the only one who is radio silent and we were all convinced she would drop first :dies:

I wonder how its going to be 

Are they planning to release after summer ? 

Are they all getting one month ? 

Leigh September 

Perrie October 

Jade November?

And they will drop only one song ?

1 minute ago, shark_heather said:

I wonder how its going to be 

Are they planning to release after summer ? 

Are they all getting one month ? 

Leigh September 

Perrie October 

Jade November?

And they will drop only one song ?

I have no idea but hopefully at least one of them drops this year, I don’t want to wait until next year lol 

9 minutes ago, tbhmatt said:

I have no idea but hopefully at least one of them drops this year, I don’t want to wait until next year lol 

Whaaat 

I cannot imagine this 

Actually i was hoping Jade to drop the single a week after the tour ended ?

In other news , are they releasing the tour in dvd or in a streaming service?

And can we watch it SOMEWHERE?

33 minutes ago, tbhmatt said:

I really hope Jade releases first, as I feel like she's had the biggest 'break' because of the pregnancies and she's had more free time, so I expected music to be out by now.

I'm most excited for Jade, then Perrie and then Leigh but I feel like Leigh may surprise us.

I have the worst feeling one of the girls will release the exact same time Jesy's next single drops, I can just see it :rip: with Jesy's luck it'll be Leigh and it'll be a whole big Jesy v Leigh thing.

Oh Raye focus on your own stuff :biblio:

Either way I'm excited tho

I'm ready for LM3 solo careers to take over 2022/2023!

On 7/7/2022 at 10:19 PM, The Slayer said:

I really hope Jade releases first, as I feel like she's had the biggest 'break' because of the pregnancies and she's had more free time, so I expected music to be out by now.

I'm most excited for Jade, then Perrie and then Leigh but I feel like Leigh may surprise us.

I have the worst feeling one of the girls will release the exact same time Jesy's next single drops, I can just see it :rip: with Jesy's luck it'll be Leigh and it'll be a whole big Jesy v Leigh thing.

Miss Slayer if it becomes Leigh Vs Jesy which avi will you be repping? I’ll rep the other :eli: :sistrens:

2 minutes ago, WERKER said:

Miss Slayer if it becomes Leigh Vs Jesy which avi will you be repping? I’ll rep the other :eli: :sistrens:

Jesy 1000%

She'll get hate but i'm used to it :jonny6:

I'll still support Leigh-Anne too!

Also Ms Nelson needs to return to your sig when her next single is released unless she's not there so no b*ns

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.