The Wendy experience podcast is coming

mariahcarey

https://www.instagram.com/tv/Cfsl2FhAvlh/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

As far as the name for the show, Will said the podcast will not just have an audio component, it will be a full 'Wendy Experience.' 

"Wendy says podcast but she doesn't elaborate that it's not going to be a traditional podcast, this is going to be a full podcast show.

"I feel like Wendy is a complete experience, that's why the name of her show was The Wendy Williams Experience," he said in reference to the host's New York radio show on WBLS that was the springboard for her foray into television. 

"I want to shoot everything in her home. I want to get the full Wendy experience- everything from filming in her glam room or shooting in her kitchen with her favorite chefs as they prepare food for her and her guests. I want Wendy to feel like she could be as open and honest as possible and I want everything to be at her home." 

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.thesun.co.uk/tv/19116248/wendy-williams-podcast-at-penthouse-no-deals-nothing-filmed/amp/

I can't just believe she's still going ahead with this. She's clearly mentally and physically unwell. Ready for the mess though.

Edited by mariahcarey

If it's anything like her TMZ interview, it'll be a mess. :dancehall:

This is gonna be such a mess and not in a good way like the wendy show was, I'm scared :rip:

oh god wendy stop, get well and THEN do it, properly

It's never a good idea to set up a full scale production in your own home, especially if you are trying to deal with a serious illness. 

Something seems very off about this podcast and her career in general. 

Her recent interview suggests that she might not be in the right space in her life at this moment, to be launching such a large new venture. 

Considering she has been under a financial guardianship recently...who is really profiting from all this? 

A 30 min audio format could be cute but a full blown production at her home? Wendy doesn't even like guests at her home, let alone a crew. Sounds like a bad idea to me.

If they edit it well it could be nice, but knowing the people around her this will probably just solidify her downfall and get quickly cancelled

Isolate (from anyone that will help), medicate (into a state of incognisance), liquidate (earn as much money as possible while ward is still alive). Seems like a pretty standard conservatorship. 

They should just send a producer or two (like Norman) to her house with the day or week's gossip, have her call into a production studio, and edit edit edit it into a tight 20-30 minutes. Anything more than that is going to be a mess.

25 minutes ago, MaxxiPad said:

They should just send a producer or two (like Norman) to her house with the day or week's gossip, have her call into a production studio, and edit edit edit it into a tight 20-30 minutes. Anything more than that is going to be a mess.

I don't think any of her previously staff would be interested, from that article at the moment wendy doesn't have a deal for her podcast, meaning she can't pay enough. Also it doesn't seem like any of her crew had a relationship with her outside of work, even Norman said he hadn't talked to her "recently" and doesn't really know if she's doing well. 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.