How to Save Phase 4 of Marvel?

Gorjesspazze9

I feel like we also were just spoiled by how high quality the MCU run from 2017-2019 was where almost every movie was incredible and are overrating the overall quality of the early MCU.

I'd say everything coming out now is on-par with or better than most of the phase 1/2 films. Like CA Winter Soldier and Guardians 1 are the only films from the early years that have held up well imo.

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Gorjesspazze9

• Redstreak

• TheOnlyOne

• Chiidish

Top Posters In This Topic

They need to slow down. The content on Disney+ sounded like an amazing idea but is tiring. I agree that MCU content does not feel like an event anymore.

+

The lack of connections in this phase with the exception of the multiverse is, uhm, kinda underwhelming. I get that new characters need to be introduced, but it's been like 4 films/series of new characters + the rest with connections to just 1 or 2 heroes. 

I don't think they are flopping, specially now that Thor 4 apparently is gonna do good numbers, but they should definitely be worried cause word of mouth hasn't been great with the last 2 films and the latest Disney+ series.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.