Top Posters In This Topic

• UnusualBoy

• katara

• Giancor

• MotoPapi

Top Posters In This Topic

omg how sad :dancehall3:

rest in peace to her daughter :heart:

That's absolutely devastating, I'm so sorry for her loss. I hope she finds peace. I wish her strength 

OMG NO! :cries:

this is heart breaking...may she rest in peace. I feel so bad for her...loosing your child...that is a whole other level of hurt and sadness

• ATRL Moderator

Nooo wtf :weeps: may she rest in peace

R.I.P to her daughter, I can't imagine the pain her mother is feeling right now ? 

rip

is it very normal to ask people to pay for someone else's funeral in usa?? i always see gofundme's made after the person dies

That's awful! I believe she appeared in a video or two, didn't she?

Our condolences, queen. :heart2:

oh this is horrible, she was so young

sending my condolences

20 minutes ago, Sharapov said:

rip

is it very normal to ask people to pay for someone else's funeral in usa?? i always see gofundme's made after the person dies

I don't think the money is for her funeral, it's for donations to Epilepsy.org.uk

Although to answer your question, people who do that probably don't have enough money to make them a decent funeral, that's my guess.

This is absolutely tragic. She appeared in quite a few of Georgina’s vlogs and seemed like a really nice girl. RIP. :'(

This is really really awful, Georgina is such a sweet soul, may her daughter rest in peace and G finds the people she'll need in these trying time.

This is just horrible, was hoping it's some kind of a sick joke from a fake account but then I saw it's her official one :cries: poor Georgina, it must be so heartbreaking for the whole family , may the girl rest in peace :cries:

A parent should never have to bury a child, heartbroken for her :chick3:

This is so tragic and heartbreaking. RIP Ellie, sending so much love to Georgina and her family :heart2:

This is so sad and devastating... my heart goes out to the vocal coach and her family :cries:

RIP baby girl, I hope you're resting as an angel now.

6 hours ago, UnusualBoy said:

I don't think the money is for her funeral, it's for donations to Epilepsy.org.uk

Although to answer your question, people who do that probably don't have enough money to make them a decent funeral, that's my guess.

Funerals are expensive. With people who you anticipate dying (old age/terminal illness), you can better plan if you have the finances to do so. But unexpected death can ruin people if they want to have any kind if decent funeral. A friend of mine recently passed unexpectedly and they had to do a gofundme for about $15K to everything involved and that's not covering everything either. Not just funeral fees but closing her lease, moving her things out of her apartment, handling her debt (she was a doctor and had tons of loans) - there's a ton of stuff you don't think about that's required when you have to try to close out the final chapter of someone's life. 

Edited by Ibrahim

I am devastated for her. OMG. RIP. I hope Georgina can recover from this. <3

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.