Monster MV outtake leaks; Blac Chyna annoys Nicki

VFAN

50 minutes ago, Queen. said:

The video didn't get scrapped? It's online to view. 

Chile why are you late at this. 

iDVr6zTr4BuLo.gif

Did everyone know? I thought it was nicki :deadbanana4: 

4 minutes ago, Katamari said:

Did everyone know? I thought it was nicki  

I think it was hard to catch on if you first watched it. But the video been out for almost a whole decade.:deadbanana4:

:ahh:the end with the cameraman not being able to capture her w/ those heels and the camera going out of focus every second. This is a mess

9 hours ago, Johnny Jacobs said:

She looks so pretty here 

I still wonder why the music video got scrapped :coffee2:

What. 

It's online hun

7 hours ago, Katamari said:

Wait that was blac chyna :deadbanana4:

girl same! why am I JUST NOW learning this :deadbanana2:

4 hours ago, Fancyhoodlum said:

What. 

It's online hun

But was it ever officially released on Kanyes channel or anywhere else? I thought that it had gotten leaked or something like that

I can't believe that people are just now finding out that it was Black Chyna in the video with her. I remember finding out about this back when the video first surfaced or whatever.

17 minutes ago, KingJay said:

But was it ever officially released on Kanyes channel or anywhere else? I thought that it had gotten leaked or something like that

It was released, it got only banned by TV channels.

7 hours ago, Fancyhoodlum said:

What. 

It's online hun

I know it leaked or something but was it officially released? Cause it's not on kanye's official page

6 hours ago, Johnny Jacobs said:

I know it leaked or something but was it officially released? Cause it's not on kanye's official page

As a big Kanye fan, I don't remember it being officially released. I think it kind of leaked back then. 

14 hours ago, Johnny Jacobs said:

8 hours ago, EarStyle said:

As a big Kanye fan, I don't remember it being officially released. I think it kind of leaked back then. 

It was released. MTV banned it immediately after.

This video is very special to me, for several reasons.

23 hours ago, KingJay said:

My understanding is that it was released, but wouldn’t be played unless heavily censored / was banned on most platforms, due to imagery considered offensive. x

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.