Hot 100: Malibu #10; Bad Liar #80; Bon Appetit re-enters #59

QueenofCopyPaste

QueenofCopyPaste

HOT 100:

02-Luis-Fonsi-Despacito-ft.-Daddy-Yankee-screenshot-2017-billboard-1548.jpg

"Despacito," featuring Justin Bieber, reigns for a second week, while "Malibu" marks Cyrus' first top 10 since 2013.

Luis Fonsi and Daddy Yankee's "Despacito," featuring Justin Bieber, tops the Billboard Hot 100 chart (dated June 3) for a second week. Meanwhile, Miley Cyrus' "Malibu" cruises from No. 64 to No. 10 following its first full week of tracking, becoming her first top 10 since "Wrecking Ball" in 2013.

1. Despacito (115k sales ; 59.4 million streams; 72 million AI)

2. That's What I Like (#1 on Radio 173 million AI)

3. I'm The One (77k sales; 45.7 million streams; 69 million AI)

4. Shape of You

5. Humble.

6. Something Just Like This

7. Mask Off

8. XO Tour Lif3

9. Stay

10. Malibu (+54) (77k; 21.5 million streams; 13.5 million AI)

http://www.billboard.com/articles/columns/chart-beat/7801324/luis-fonsi-daddy-yankee-despacito-hot-100-number-one-miley-cyrus-malibu

BILLBOARD 200

Harry Styles Debuts at No. 1 on Billboard 200 Albums Chart

HARRY-STYLES-performs-on-james-corden-2017-a-billboard-1548.jpg

Harry Styles bows at No. 1 on the Billboard 200 albums chart with his self-titled debut effort, launching with 230,000 equivalent album units earned in the week ending May 18, according to Nielsen Music. Of that sum, 193,000 were in traditional album sales.

With Styles’ start of 193,000 he earns the biggest debut sales week for a U.K. male artist’s first full-length album since Nielsen Music began tracking sales in 1991. He surpasses the previous record holder, Sam Smith, who saw his In the Lonely Hour album launch with 166,000 copies sold at No. 2 back in 2014.

In addition, Styles is just the second U.K. male artist to bow at No. 1 with a debut album in the 61-year history of the Billboard 200. He follows his former One Direction bandmate, Zayn, who entered at No. 1 with Mind of Mine on the chart dated April 16, 2016 (with 157,000 units and 112,000 in traditional album sales).

With One Direction having spawned No. 1 solo albums for both Styles and Zayn, the group earns the rare distinction of having more than one member achieve a solo No. 1. The group joins a club that includes Destiny’s Child, which saw both Beyoncé and LeToya Luckett claim No. 1s, while The Beatles launched chart-toppers from George Harrison, John Lennon and Paul McCartney. (The super group Blind Faith also saw its members Eric Clapton and Steve Winwood earn solo No. 1s, years after the release of the group’s only album, in 1969. Clapton first led the list in 1974, and Winwood in 1988.)

1. Harry Styles 230,000
2. Zac brown Band 146,000
3. Kendrick Lamar 117,000
4. Chris Stapleton 75,000
5. Gusrdians of The Galaxy 2 69,000
6. Paramore 67,000
7. Drake 58,000
8. Machine Gun Kelly 57,000
9. Ed Sheeran 47,000
10. Bruno 41,000.

• Replies 311
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• QueenofCopyPaste

• simmnfierzig

• butterflysupreme

• Pacaveli

King Harry! <3 

But where did The Bob's Burger Music Album debut? Did talent win?

Oh wow, he really was the successful one of 1D I guess. I'm sorry I doubted you Harry!

Paramore's numbers are tragic. :dancehall3:

Wonder if any of the members will do the same. Louis might be the one to miss it? 

he WON

Paramore deserved that #1 tbh, congrats Harry. :clap3:

Snatched Sams record yesss 

15 minutes ago, J-boy said:

9. Ed Sheeran 47,000
10. Bruno 41,000.

oh wow Bruno keeps on slaying hard

Congrats :clap3:

sad about Paramore :cries: their new album is definitely this year's best pop release (so far) 

King!!! :clap3: He served quality. Sign Of The Times is such a magical song.

Is Billboard still doing the Top Album Sales chart? I want to see the real top 10

butterflysupreme
4 minutes ago, MANUELF said:

Is Billboard still doing the Top Album Sales chart? I want to see the real top 10

This is the real top ten. We're in 2017. Almost no one buys albums anymore.