Why Don't We announce hiatus.

RockYou!

4 hours ago, JustHoran said:

The members of 5SOS also aged like milk. Surprised?

Good thing I was talking about their muzak :heart:

Atrl members are annoying and only post for some cheap kiis without reading the tweet

7 hours ago, Mellark said:

I saw they had a tour planned and everything for this new album, I like some of their songs. It sucks because they had some stans that would go see them live.

Babes, their former, abusive and terrible management sucks ass. If this happened to your fave, y'all will be rioting and doing a virtual protest at Base. I think this is just a warning to artists and our faves to be careful and do extensive research on which management company to sign with because they can **** you up or support you. 

The lack of reading comprehension on this site from some people is concerning. But they just want to do some cheap drags without knowing this can happen to their faves as well. 

Who hurt you? Yes I read the heavily redacted tweet and yes I still think there's more going on behind the scenes. Calm down.

8 hours ago, Mellark said:

their former, abusive and terrible management sucks ass. If this happened to your fave, y'all will be rioting and doing a virtual protest at Base.

The lack of reading comprehension on this site from some people is concerning. But they just want to do some cheap drags without knowing this can happen to their faves as well. 

Exactly this.

Edited by jxxking

Poor guys, their situation is so depressing.  Wishing them the best of luck.  

And their new music is actually quite good.  How Do You Love Somebody is excellent.  So was Fallin.

The way they were able to last so long without ever having a hit anywhere was always suspicious. 

I look forward to the day labels don't hold this kind of power anymore :monkey:

BTS paved the way :clap3:

At first i thought it was a thread for Lounge section, then i got it, but literally, WHO?

:jonny6:

On 7/7/2022 at 7:33 AM, Katamari said:

5 seconds to summer outlasted everyone and served quality

surprised?

Until this moment I thought that 5 Seconds To Summer and Why Don't We we're the same band. :rip:

That's cute.

Never heard of them before recently and can’t believe how many views their music videos have. They must have a cute dedicated fan base. Sucks for the fans 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.